BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Beatriz D.
tempe, AZ
This is one of my favorite body washes to use! smells delicious and leave skin super smooth!! I love how it doesnt take much soap to wash your full body. the only con I have is when the bottle is empty Lol I would deffinitely recommend it!
Allison T.
Knoxville, TN
I absolutely LOVE this body wash! The smell is GREAT! It's not too strong, but strong enough to notice. It's not too harsh on the skin, but I wouldn't say it helps moisturize. The price is terrific for the quality of this soap! I have repurchased this for years!
Maria L.
El Cerrito, CA
This stuff is amazing! The scent is what sold me. However, after using the product I fell completely in love. It gives that super clean feeling without making you feel dry. I usually buy this at Target. I can't wait to try the other ones!
Maria M.
sleepy hollow, NY
Im literally in love with it, i honestly love the smell of it. I use it every day and every time i run out of it i keep buying it, I buy them online because i can buy a lot at the time without leaving the house, and i totally recommend it.
Faith G.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I love this body wash for the spring and summer because it has an amazing fruity scent! I generally prefer something sweeter/deeper for the colder months. This lathers up really well, and gets the job done for a very reasonable price!
Dallys R.
East point , GA
I love this body wash! it smells amazing (very citric) and it left my skin very soft and moisturized, i got it from walmart and its still lasting and ive had it over a month (mainly because i switch my soaps from time to time).. id definitely recommend this to anyone who is tempted to try it. you wont regret it!
Hailey B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Smells so good and leaves your body smelling like oranges. I do recommend this if you love strong smells because suave does a really good job of not having weak smelling soaps and washing products. Skin doesn't feel soft but I am sure that is just because that is not what it is supposed to do that is why 4 stars is perfect.
Amy C.
Baltimore , Md
Suave makes great body washes that are really affordable. This mango mandarin one smells really fresh and juicy and is great to keep in your shower during the summer. I'd say that the scent is comparable to the Bath and Body Works mango mandarin scent, and this product is waaaay more affordable than B&BW. You can't go wrong here.
Emily D.
Canton, GA
I first used this product two years ago. And let me tell you I love love love it! He first time I used made me smell so amazing. It was in the middle of the winter when my dad bought me it so it made me think of the summer time. So when it's not summer it will make you feel like your sitting on the beach in the hot sun.
Ayesha A.
Fremont, CA
This smells really good and is great for a cheap body wash. it does the job and cleans you! and the scent is a really nice sweet fruity scent. its kind if moisturizing but not as much as other body washes. i would purchase again !
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !