BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Nicollette M.
Mequon, WI
I bought this body wash my first year of college because I was super cheap and just wanted to smell nice. It's a great scent and lasted me a pretty long time, so I really have nothing to complain about. If you don't have any extra skin concerns and just need an inexpensive and Bath and Body Works-ish type scent, I'd say to pick this up!
Brittney M.
Zanesville, OH
I have used this product many times. I like that it don't cost a lot but cleans and its as moisturizing as other expensive brands. The smell of this product is also very pleasant the only down side is that it's a little runny but that's it
cynthia n.
I love the great smelling fabulous Suave Naturals Body Wash. It makes my skin feel so fresh, silky and clean. I use many Suave products and they are of great value. I shop at CVS for my soaps and body wash. I would definitely recommend it.
Brianna P.
York, NE
This body wash smells really good!! It was super inexpensive and I use it until the bottle is gone. I bought it at Walmart. It smells good but it did leave my skin a bit dry. I would recommend if you're looking for something on a budget.
cassie g.
This is my favorite suave body wash. The scent is the best in my opinion & lasts hours after you have showered. This is also my mother-in-law's favorite & always has this stocked in her house. Lastly, you can't be the price! It's a steal!
Madalen W.
I absolutely love Suave Naturals Bodywash! Every scent is absolutely lovely, and leaves me feeling clean and smelling amazing! I use this bodywash during my shower routine every day. It is super inexpensive, and you can find it almost anywhere!
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
I love the taste of mango. what better way then buy mango mandarin. It's Very refreshing smell and when used in the shower it takes you to a very calming place. Suave lathers up very nicely and rinses off with no residue left on your skin.
Amela O.
Waterloo, IA
I love anything mango, so mango smelling body wash is great! While this body wash smells awesome, I don't really like the feeling that it leaves on my skin. It doesn't really sink into your skin leaving you clean and smelling great, it more so sits on top and is washed away. This brand leaves me feelings sticky and not very clean.
Maria M.
sleepy hollow, NY
Im literally in love with it, i honestly love the smell of it. I use it every day and every time i run out of it i keep buying it, I buy them online because i can buy a lot at the time without leaving the house, and i totally recommend it.
Sandra B.
Silver spring , MD
It smells amazing, and it also leaves my skin feeling refreshed and extremely soft. I wouldn't say there is anything wrong with this product. the smell lasts at least 5 hours. The price is worth it. I would recommend this product for people with dry skin as it moisturizes your skin.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !