BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Breanna Y.
Clovis, CA
Honestly, these body washes are very average. They do their job and for a good price. These are ideal for larger families, and mainly just good for the smell and price. Nothing super special about them. I find the scents to be hit or miss as well
Sydney B.
Gainesville, FL
Being on a college budget this is a great product! I was apprehensive about buying a body wash that was so inexpensive but it does the job! There are a variety of great smelling washes at an extremely low price, ideal for any college student
Katherine S.
Carrollton, GA
This is my go-to body wash. Even though it is affordable, it cleanses like a high end body wash. The scent is amazing and fresh and does not feel artificial. It really cleanses and doesn't make you feel like you have residue left on your body after using it like other body washes. This leaves my skin hydrated, clean, and smelling great.
Amanda G.
San Antonio, TX
The scent, Mango Mandarin, and the fact that it is natural really attracted me to buy this product. The texture and the scent of this body wash was very smooth and enjoyable. It felt great and the scent lasted a good amount of time after using. I would DEFINITELY buy this product again!!!
Manda D.
Ocean Grove, NJ
I love this body wash it smells soooooo good and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and so soft. It's also really cheap and they sell it at mostly all stores. i would defiantly buy it again and I would recommend this body wash to everyone.
Amy R.
The price is fantastic! Great scent to wake you up in the morning and gets all sudsy on my loofah. My favorite part of this product is probably that scent - not too strong, doesn't really stay with you after the shower, super light and pleasant.
Bri E.
Harrison, OH
This product smells so good and it's incredibly affordable and a great value. It's extremely gentle on your skin. I use it every day! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. It is an incredible product and leaves me feeling clean.
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA
While suave products are very cheap, the quality doesn't always live up. I actually have tried several of the scents in this line and they never hold up. You're better using the creamier or silky versions of suave body wash than just the normal ones
Stephanie G.
BALDWIN PARK, CA
I highly recommend to others, I got my other famous members to try, they loved it, it. Adele my skin feels moisturized and smooth, much kids loved the smell and feeling of the body, I loved how it made my skin not dry like other body washes.
Beatriz D.
tempe, AZ
This is one of my favorite body washes to use! smells delicious and leave skin super smooth!! I love how it doesnt take much soap to wash your full body. the only con I have is when the bottle is empty Lol I would deffinitely recommend it!
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !