BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Lulu H.
Fairborn, OH
I absolutely love the smell of this body wash. It's easy to use, and the squirt top is very user friendly (especially with wet hands in the shower). I do wish there were a bigger bottle for purchase, but I would definitely use this product again!
Autumn B.
Beatrice, AL
I love the smell of it and how it lathers up! I recommend all of Suave's products, plus its very affordable for everyone. It's also gentle on the skin and it uses natural ingredients which is also a plus. I would buy this product over and over.
Mildred H.
Bronx, NY
I really like the smell of this one. I usually would use this brand when budget is tight because it isn't expensive, yet it leaves your body feeling clean and soft. Lots of suds too. I think its a good value for the price. I would continue to buy
Darylisa W.
This body wash came at a time when I really needed it. First the name of thw scent is what caught my attention. The price was very reasonable which made it easier to buy. The scent is smelled devine. It was fruity yet calming expecially when I'm taking a shower. Afterwards there is no soapy residue leftover and my skin is left soft and smooth.
Toni J.
Warren, OH
Where do I begin- Suave Naturals is an amazing body wash. Does not leave sticky soapy film on skin, great cleansing ability, and smells heavenly. You really get a lot for your money with this body was as a little goes a long way. If you have not tried the Mango Mandarin get to the store now and pick up a bottle, you will not be disappointed.
Destini G.
Paris, TX
Absolutely loved this body wash!! Smelled so great, especially the mandarin smell. Oh my! Value was great, and not pricey. I bought it at Walmart. It lasted as long as any other body wash I have bought. I would definitely buy it again! No doubt!
Brenda M.
Oceanside, CA
Suave Naturals Body Wash, Mango Mandarin smells really good! The scent lasts throughout the day, so I feel clean and refreshed. It's gentle on my sensitive skin. The pros are the scent and I'm not allergic to it. I would definitely buy it again.
Breanna Y.
Clovis, CA
Honestly, these body washes are very average. They do their job and for a good price. These are ideal for larger families, and mainly just good for the smell and price. Nothing super special about them. I find the scents to be hit or miss as well
Kelsey O.
Denver, CO
Keyana P.
Indianapolis, IN
Suave has great products that are inexpensive and smell great! This one smells exactly like it says! Mango! Has a tropical smell and lathers up really nice. It doesn't leave your skin feeling like you have soap residue on it either which is really nice.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !