BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Honey B.
Waco, TX
Love the way the Suave naturals mango mandarian body wash smells. and leaves your body feeling so soft. It is very long lasting as well and doesn't dry out. The price is very reasonable and very afforadable. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Sarah C.
Nampa, ID
This smells like heaven! All these sauce body washes work the same , they all do its job of keeping you clean and feeling fresh. Not so hydrating on the skin but the good smell and freshness makes up for it. I do recommend and it's really affordable
Sam B.
Chatham, IL
I usually use bath and body works body wash however I was completely out a few weeks ago and just grabbed this while at Walmart. I was extremely surprised but how much I like this, especially for the price. It suds up awesomely and smells wonderful.
Holly B.
Vale, NC
This product smells amazing. It lathers pretty good and feels nice on the skin. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't make me break out. Its a pretty good price also and i used it pretty much every day when i had it. I would definitely buy it again.
Sarah H.
La Crosse, WI
Love this product! The smell was amazing and long lasting. I felt clean and moisturized afterwards unlike previous ones I've used. I purchased this form walmart for a little over 2 dollars. I used EVERY DAY. Highly recommend for this brand and kind!
Edna G.
Henderson, NV
My favorite body wash from Suave. It's very inexpensive and it smells great and gets the job done, leaves me clean. I buy these at Walmart. It's gentle on skin, doesn't leave a pasty or dry feeling. I recommend this especially if you're on a budget.
Stephanie W.
The smeller does the picking with this one. If have to confess, I'm a bottle opener, sniff-sniff tester when it comes to bath & body products. This was no exception. Suave had me at the sniff. Mangos, mandarin oranges, bright fresh feeling that lasts! And the feeling of your skin after? Yeah, I'll be buying you again Suave Naturals Body Wash in Mango Mandarin.
Taís P.
Arlington , VA
I normally choose soap because of the smell or because of the bubble, and this soap is great because has both of my favorites stuffs. I bought at target store. Yes, i thought that is a really good price, I totaly recommend because makes me with a good smell.
Crystal B.
Fulton, MO
The product smells really good. It lathers really well. It is a bit drying to the skin. Overall, it is a decent product for the price. The amount of product you get for the amount of money you spend is good. If in a pinch for money, would buy again.
Crystal N.
Collins
Rich, full lather. A little goes a long way.!!Smells wonderful! I love using this for my morning shower, because the smell is so fresh and energizing! I love that I can get something that smells so good and is of such good quality at such a low price.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !