BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the scent of this body wash, because it is so invigorating! My skin feels soft and smooth, and I had no irritation, which is great, because I suffer from eczema. I bought this body wash on sale at Target. If you want to feel fresh and clean this is it!
Stephanie R.
Doral, FL
I love this product its fragrance, softness that leaves your skin is perfect despite being economic in a matter of quality is excellent, I do not change it I love all fragrances, I buy this product in wallmart the truth I do not regret to buy this product again
Sam B.
Chatham, IL
I usually use bath and body works body wash however I was completely out a few weeks ago and just grabbed this while at Walmart. I was extremely surprised but how much I like this, especially for the price. It suds up awesomely and smells wonderful.
Thania S.
Granada hills , CA
my favorite refreshing smell cant get over how good it feels its divine super affordable and I would recommend to everyone its a great brand feels awesome worth the price 100 percebt its long lasting smell I would deffinatly buy again any time without hessistation what so ever available in many stores its convenient as well
Holly B.
Vale, NC
This product smells amazing. It lathers pretty good and feels nice on the skin. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't make me break out. Its a pretty good price also and i used it pretty much every day when i had it. I would definitely buy it again.
Stef D.
Great long lasting scent! The scent has an energizing effect and is very refreshing. It's smells so good! It helps make my skin feel super clean and soft. Lathers really well with plenty of suds and you don't need a whole lot of soap to get extra clean.
Honey B.
Waco, TX
Love the way the Suave naturals mango mandarian body wash smells. and leaves your body feeling so soft. It is very long lasting as well and doesn't dry out. The price is very reasonable and very afforadable. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Crystal B.
Fulton, MO
The product smells really good. It lathers really well. It is a bit drying to the skin. Overall, it is a decent product for the price. The amount of product you get for the amount of money you spend is good. If in a pinch for money, would buy again.
Crystal N.
Collins
Rich, full lather. A little goes a long way.!!Smells wonderful! I love using this for my morning shower, because the smell is so fresh and energizing! I love that I can get something that smells so good and is of such good quality at such a low price.
Sarah H.
La Crosse, WI
Love this product! The smell was amazing and long lasting. I felt clean and moisturized afterwards unlike previous ones I've used. I purchased this form walmart for a little over 2 dollars. I used EVERY DAY. Highly recommend for this brand and kind!
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !