BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Maryam N.
Amazing body wash, provides a good lather and deep cleanse. You can't beat an affordable body wash you can buy from the local drugstore that makes you smell like a walking fruit! Excellent buy that I will repurchase and recommend!
Samantha S.
I love the smell and feel of this body wash, however it's not as concentrated as I would like. I find myself going through the bottle rather quickly. Apart from that, it's a great value and I would definitely buy it again!
Zakia W.
This body was smells so tropical I love it. I had bought this from Walmart and I would highly reccommand to try it out. I use it everyday and i think ive found my new favorite body wash. The mango and mandarin scent is just divine. I would 100% repurchase this product once i finish this bottle.
Amparo V.
Puerto rico guaynabo
OMG this is beyond I love the smell I have used up like 3 to 4 bottles in the past it was my all time favorite body wash. So good you definitely need to try it if you haven't you don know what your missing.
Maeve R.
Love the smell! Lathers awesome, leaves my skin feeling soft. Very gentle body wash, not too runny. It has a slightly more gelatinous texture that allows it to sit well in a shower pouf or hands.
Ma. T.
Brooks
t's one of those rare products that hit all the right marks: It feels great, smells great, won't dry or irritate sensitive types, and actually improves the condition of your skin. We usually have to splurge on a product like that, but this bottle comes with such an unassuming price tag, you can actually buy it in bulk.
Jailyn J.
Greensboro, Nc
It doesn't just smell good outside the shower. it follows you. lathers well and lasts. My skin is very sensitive, but this product hugs and soother my skin for a pleasant bathing experience.
Nikki M.
Pinetops, NC
Great bodywash for the price. It gets your body clean while srill leavinf you feeling moistirized and not dried out. Also the smell stays on you for hours after your out of the shower.
Maria G.
It is perfect for the body, keeps the skin soft and hydrated, has rich smell, would buy a thousand times and would recommend people to buy it also , nice scent ,it is very long lasting
Penny R.
Louisville
Nice suds. Full body from bottle.rinses clean. Awesome long lasting scent. Affordable price. Even when it isn't on sale. Changed bottle design. New design easier to use.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !