BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Alexandra D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Such an inexpensive body wash but it works so well! This scent is my favorite (if you have read any of my other reviews, i adore citrus!). I usually grab these from walmart for about $1.20 a piece! They sud up very easy and quickly and if you have a loofa or wash cloth, it is so easy to apply. I sometimes even use it to shave my legs and armpits. The only thing not to expect is the scent to last forever but i use scented lotions and creams so that doesnt bother me too much. Give it a try!
Kim A.
Sacramento
I absolutely love Suave body wash. It works well and smells wonderful. I especially love the price, and always buy it with a coupon so it turns out to be about 1.25. Such a great deal! I'm just as happy with this as other brands that cost a lot more, why spend more? I buy the mens variety for my husband and he loves it too!
Sonya G.
New Brunswick, NJ
I absolutely love this body wash! I’ve been using it for years, this exact scent to be exact. I have combination dry/oily skin and it keeps my skin soft and hydrated but not oily. The smell is amazing and it lingers. Pictured is my back-up body wash, I keep one in the shower and an extra somewhere else. The price point is amazing for how much of this product you get.
Vikki P.
Milton, VT
Smells great and is affordable. I must have scented body wash every time I take a shower. I look for body wash that smells good and won’t dry out my skin. I’m the lady you see standing in the aisle sniffing everyone of the body washes to choose just the right one. The mango mandarin scent is refreshing and sweet, perfect for my morning wake-up shower!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
This is a very light and good smelling body wash. The price is extremely affordable and you can find this at almost any store. The consistency is thinner than some body washes, but it lathers well and does make your skin soft . I would recommend.
MEGAN P.
I love the scent, it lathers well, and you definitely can't beat the price! I've been using this product for years and just love it! The variety of scents is also great.
Candice C.
Paintsville
Purchased at: Walmart
LOVE this body wash , best thing is, you can also get the shampoo and conditioner too, same scent. The mango scent and coconut scents are my favorite. Can get suave basically anywhere, super affordable. Doesn’t dry the scalp or skin.
Jordan K.
Baltimore
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently bought this body wash to try and I wish I had smelled it in the store because it has quite a strong orange scent. Also, though it does leave my skin feeling clean it does not feel very moisturized.
Melody R.
Waupun, WI
love love this one!!!!! This has been my go to product for the last couple of months cause I just really really love the smell of this one and seems to help me wake up in the shower in the morning. feels really good on my skin. i like to consistence of it. its like a gel and cream mixed together.
Darronique J.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is my favorite scent . It smells like fresh oranges. You can’t go wrong with this smell. It lathers beautifully and a little goes a long way. It’s not super strong with the smell. It’s very affordable and I recommend this product. I love this !
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !

Target