BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Out of the package this stuff smells awesome! My only gripe was that my skin didn't smell like it after drying off and throughout the day like I would have liked it to. Very nice to use for a morning shower as the refreshing scent wakes you up and opens yours eyes. I do recommend this product as my skin did feel soft and clean afterwards.
Laura R.
Winter Garden, FL
This is an awesome scent! It’s supposed to be a dupe for the bath and body works peach Bellini scent and this meets that expectation! This body wash lathers well and it leaves you feeling nice and clean. My only complaint would be that this is a runny body wash but the lather and scent more than make up for it.

One item worth noting is that the instructions on the bottle are quite amusing. I’ve attached a picture for your enjoyment.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a very light and good smelling body wash. The price is extremely affordable and you can find this at almost any store. The consistency is thinner than some body washes, but it lathers well and does make your skin soft . I would recommend.
Sonya G.
I absolutely love this body wash! I’ve been using it for years, this exact scent to be exact. I have combination dry/oily skin and it keeps my skin soft and hydrated but not oily. The smell is amazing and it lingers. Pictured is my back-up body wash, I keep one in the shower and an extra somewhere else. The price point is amazing for how much of this product you get.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I love how these smell but they leave my skin so dry. I have to apply so much lotion after that it's not worth using. They're also very affordable but for people with dry skin like me I would not recommend. I will not repurchase.
Lauren G.
I usually love Suave products. The price point is reasonable and the quality exceeds expectations. This is the first product that I did not like. It suds up great and the scent is refreshing. The bottle says compare to Peach Bellini from Bath & Body Works. But unfortunately this was just too strong for my sensitive skin. I would use it and immediately become itchy. I have used other scents and it wasn't as bad as this bottle. I do not recommend to anyone that has sensitive skin, eczema, or any other skin condition. The fragrance is just too much.
Nhung N.
My favorite scent of all of the suave body washes. It is so affordable and works like the other washes. I prefer my body washes to be clear and not a white creamy just because I don't feel like it cleans as well. The mango mandarin scent is refreshing but not to strong.
Gvanca K.
New Castle, DE
suave body wash has long lasting fragrance and is perfect option for a drained skin. it makes my skin very soft and nice. price is very reasonable and i would definitely recommend it to my friends l, as well as you
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
This body wash smells good and leaves my skin soft and smelling good. It is easy on my skin and I have sensitive skin, so this is a plus. It is also reasonably priced and my daughter likes using it as well. I do not normally buy Sauve because it is so cheap, it makes me wonder how good it is, but this looked like it would smell good and I was right.

I was pretty surprised at how well I actually like it, I did not notice any residue. My skin is extremely dry due to small fiber neuropathy, this is a disease that kills the small nerves that are connected to the skin, causing all sorts of strange things, like dry skin, brittle nails, and a lot of pain. This wash seems to have something in it that helps hydrate the skin, which in turn makes it look so much better.

I am pleased with the results of this body wash for the smell and the way it leaves my skin looking. I will buy it again, although I have a few others I like as well.
Madison C.
Salem, OH
This smells awesome and makes me very happy. It lasts long, it makes me skin soft. I purchased at Walmart and it was very reasonable in price, I think $1.98. It lasts forever because it is suds so well you don't need very much. I highly recommend.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !