Add a Photo

By SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

Photos (8)
Deanna J.
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
This body wash smells good and leaves my skin soft and smelling good. It is easy on my skin and I have sensitive skin, so this is a plus. It is also reasonably priced and my daughter likes using it as well. I do not normally buy Sauve because it is so cheap, it makes me wonder how good it is, but this looked like it would smell good and I was right.

I was pretty surprised at how well I actually like it, I did not notice any residue. My skin is extremely dry due to small fiber neuropathy, this is a disease that kills the small nerves that are connected to the skin, causing all sorts of strange things, like dry skin, brittle nails, and a lot of pain. This wash seems to have something in it that helps hydrate the skin, which in turn makes it look so much better.

I am pleased with the results of this body wash for the smell and the way it leaves my skin looking. I will buy it again, although I have a few others I like as well.
Alison B.
Alison B.
Sept. 16, 2016, 8:15 a.m.
Review for: Wash-Mango Mandarin-12
For starters, they are hypoallergenic. If your skin is sensitive, especially to fragrance or certain surfactants, you’ll love that this is hypoallergenic. you can have weeks of lovely lather and a pleasant scent to cleanse your skin every day and make your day, just a little bit more special. This body wash and the silky and pampering Body Lotion have skin pampering ingredients. The Body Wash has Bamboo & Aloe Extracts and Vitamin E to condition and moisturize your skin. the new Suave® Skin Solutions Body Lotions with aloe and cucumber to soothe dry skin are in a convenient pump bottle–so large and affordable you don’t have to worry about slathering it on. The Body Wash that lathers nicely and feels pampering, too. Both are formulated to actually offer 24-hour moisturization. All in all a great drugstore "find."
Hollie C.
Hollie C.
Reno, NV
Aug. 2, 2016, 10:11 p.m.
Review for: Wash-Mango Mandarin-12
I love this product! I have been a loyal Suave brand user since the days of the yellow conditioner! I like that I can find it locally and don't have to hunt around town for this particular fragrance, my Target store seems to have it in stock all the time. The scent is a great pick me up in the morning as it is energizing and refreshing.

I am one of those ladies that have a ton of bath and body products in her shower and this is one of my staples. I use this product more often than most, so probably three to four times a week.

I highly recommend this product if you love the smell of fresh citrus. You won't be disappointed.
Air B.
Air B.
Long Is City, NY
Aug. 23, 2016, 8:23 a.m.
Review for: Wash-Mango Mandarin-12
Those who know me know that I absolutely love all things tropical. Whether it's eating, drinking, or scents to wear, I know Tropical will always be my ride or die. The smell of this mango mandarin body wash is incredible! It's super refreshing and made me immediately think of being on the beach with a nice fruity drink in my hand! The one downside is I felt as though the product was a little bit drying compared to other soaps I've used. It's not horrible and wouldn't prevent me from buying it again, but I ended up just throwing this body wash in my gym bag for occasional shower use!
Marcia L.
Marcia L.
Standish, ME
The scent from this Mango Mandarin body wash sticks with me throughout the day. I’ve enjoyed this product so much; I’ve even used it as a shampoo. I follow the “shampoo” with TRESemme’s Flawless Curls conditioner as a leave in. The result has been great; no frizziness, dryness and I had nice-smelling hair.
This is a clean, fresh scent that I can't imagine could ever overwhelm anyone's senses. If you want an exotic shower or bath experience, this body wash is it. I love the mix of the fruits in this fragrance.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
I was one of those last minute shoppers at Target one night and I had to hurry up and pick out a body wash and I ended up grabbing this one. It was my first time buying a Suave item that isn't hair related and I was pleasantly surprised. The scent was refreshing and it does the job for the price you pay. If I want a more moisturizing body wash, whose scent lasts well beyond the shower, I'll grab something else but this isn't a bad alternative.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
San Antonio, TX
I originally bought this when I ran out of my favorite bath soap. However, I ended up being pleasantly surprised! For the price, which was very cheap, especially compared to other brands on nearby shelves, this soap kicks butt! It has a pleasant scent, and it lathers up nicely! I very well may end up repurchasing this in the future!

One star knocked off due to the fact that the formula was slightly more liquid-y than I prefer.
Dani A.
Dani A.
Raleigh , NC
I love this body wash because it's so affordable yet it smells completely delicious! It is actually scented before the shower too. The smell lingers after you get out of the shower which is amazing for the price because some times I believe it just smells good in the shower but you can't smell it once you get out. I have repurchased this before and I will do it again. out of all of the options this is my favorite scent 😍
Cassie Q.
Cassie Q.
June 10, 2016, 1:10 a.m.
Review for: Wash-Mango Mandarin-12
I liked how it smelled in store which is a main reason for me when purchasing a body wash it even shampoo/conditioner. I liked the appearing texture of it as well. But, I am giving it only a 3/5 because I did not like how it felt on my skin in the shower and how it left almost like a layer of soap on my body after rinsing it off; also the scent did not last as long when out of the shower as other body washes I've used.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Currently using this body wash. I saw it at Walmart and loved the smell and the price so decided to give it a try. I've been using it for about a month now and really do like it and enjoy it. Surprisingly it was gentle on my skin since I have eczema, didn't make me itchy or dry like some other ones. A little goes a long way and makes a lot of bubbles. Makes me feel squeaky clean :) will definitely continue buying it.
Susan J.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !