Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a very light and good smelling body wash. The price is extremely affordable and you can find this at almost any store. The consistency is thinner than some body washes, but it lathers well and does make your skin soft . I would recommend.
Sonya G.
I absolutely love this body wash! I’ve been using it for years, this exact scent to be exact. I have combination dry/oily skin and it keeps my skin soft and hydrated but not oily. The smell is amazing and it lingers. Pictured is my back-up body wash, I keep one in the shower and an extra somewhere else. The price point is amazing for how much of this product you get.
Kayle H.
South Boston
This body wash smells great, I am addicted to the scent now lol. I've been using this same kind with a dove Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash beauty bar for a while now Dove White Beauty Bar
Paula D.
This is one of my favorite smells! It wakes you up in the morning and it doesn't take but a quarter size of product. It's very affordable for anyone on a budget!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I love how these smell but they leave my skin so dry. I have to apply so much lotion after that it's not worth using. They're also very affordable but for people with dry skin like me I would not recommend. I will not repurchase.
Amanda L.
Murfreesboro, TN
Affordable, smells amazing, and works. That basically sums it up. This is our household go-to brand. They have lots of great scents and lots of choices for hair types.
Laura R.
Winter Garden, FL
This is an awesome scent! It’s supposed to be a dupe for the bath and body works peach Bellini scent and this meets that expectation! This body wash lathers well and it leaves you feeling nice and clean. My only complaint would be that this is a runny body wash but the lather and scent more than make up for it.

One item worth noting is that the instructions on the bottle are quite amusing. I’ve attached a picture for your enjoyment.
Lauren G.
I usually love Suave products. The price point is reasonable and the quality exceeds expectations. This is the first product that I did not like. It suds up great and the scent is refreshing. The bottle says compare to Peach Bellini from Bath & Body Works. But unfortunately this was just too strong for my sensitive skin. I would use it and immediately become itchy. I have used other scents and it wasn't as bad as this bottle. I do not recommend to anyone that has sensitive skin, eczema, or any other skin condition. The fragrance is just too much.
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Out of the package this stuff smells awesome! My only gripe was that my skin didn't smell like it after drying off and throughout the day like I would have liked it to. Very nice to use for a morning shower as the refreshing scent wakes you up and opens yours eyes. I do recommend this product as my skin did feel soft and clean afterwards.
Nhung N.
My favorite scent of all of the suave body washes. It is so affordable and works like the other washes. I prefer my body washes to be clear and not a white creamy just because I don't feel like it cleans as well. The mango mandarin scent is refreshing but not to strong.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !