BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Laura R.
Winter Garden, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an awesome scent! It’s supposed to be a dupe for the bath and body works peach Bellini scent and this meets that expectation! This body wash lathers well and it leaves you feeling nice and clean. My only complaint would be that this is a runny body wash but the lather and scent more than make up for it.

One item worth noting is that the instructions on the bottle are quite amusing. I’ve attached a picture for your enjoyment.
Sonya G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this body wash! I’ve been using it for years, this exact scent to be exact. I have combination dry/oily skin and it keeps my skin soft and hydrated but not oily. The smell is amazing and it lingers. Pictured is my back-up body wash, I keep one in the shower and an extra somewhere else. The price point is amazing for how much of this product you get.
Krista L.
Equality, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how these smell but they leave my skin so dry. I have to apply so much lotion after that it's not worth using. They're also very affordable but for people with dry skin like me I would not recommend. I will not repurchase.
Lauren G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually love Suave products. The price point is reasonable and the quality exceeds expectations. This is the first product that I did not like. It suds up great and the scent is refreshing. The bottle says compare to Peach Bellini from Bath & Body Works. But unfortunately this was just too strong for my sensitive skin. I would use it and immediately become itchy. I have used other scents and it wasn't as bad as this bottle. I do not recommend to anyone that has sensitive skin, eczema, or any other skin condition. The fragrance is just too much.
Gvanca K.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
suave body wash has long lasting fragrance and is perfect option for a drained skin. it makes my skin very soft and nice. price is very reasonable and i would definitely recommend it to my friends l, as well as you
olga o.
Winter park , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Riquisimooooooo! Un olor divino! Perfero! Un precio accesible! Una consistencia buenisima facil de usar! Lo consegui en walmart lo seguire comprando!!!! Lo uso todos los dias es un olor divino! Lo recomiendo muchisimoooo!
Kristin F.
Jasper, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this body wash! I've been using the Suave brand body wash for years. The formula is super long-lasting, its a great value, super cheap, and has a very nice scent! I would recommend on trying it out!
Alexis M.
Hinton, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way it smells, but it does strip my skin a little bit. It's one of those things I keep in my shower just in case I run out of my good body wash.
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love any and ALL suave products! This brand is so affordable and everything smells great!! I recommend all the products they sell! :)

Smells amazing!
Caitlen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this body wash! It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. The price tag is also amazing! Will definitely be repurchasing
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !