Suave® Essentials Creamy Milk & Honey Splash Body Wash
4.42 / 5 based on 1,485 Reviews
Enriched with moisturizing milk proteins and the fresh scent of honey. Will leave your skin feeling soft, smooth, and delightfully fragrant.see more...
Top Questions See all 69 Q&A
Suave® Essentials Creamy Milk & Honey Splash Body Wash
- "Influenster sent this to me and I was surprised at how fragrant is is. It's also very moisturizing. I will be switching to this from my store brand body wash that compares to Oil of Olay. This Suave product is so much better! And you can't beat the prices. Thanks Influenster for sending this or I may have not discovered it." in 76 reviews
- "I honestly am in love with this body wash. I have sensitive skin and my body usually gets red bumps if I use a shampoo that my body doesn't agree with, and that's most body washes. But this stuff works really well for my skin, and it clears up the red bumps I get and makes my skin smooth from any blemishes also. I definitely recommend to people with dry/sensitive skin, and to just anybody looking for a really good body wash! " in 68 reviews
- "This is the best inexpensive body wash. smells great, love this product not only does it moisterizes the entire body it also has a great aroma. " in 15 reviews
- "i bought this body to try it out it smells great leave your skin soft and like most of us we are all on a hard times this is a great product... " in 10 reviews
- "It smells amazing too and it's one my boyfriend and I can both use since I don't think he would want to use a girly smelling one (;" in 9 reviews
I really love milk and honey scented stuff but had a hard time finding a body wash. This is an above average body wash with a scent that's better than the actual product.
This product is great, very good for my skin with a rich smell leave my soft and radiant skin I love that is great Suave® Essentials Creamy Milk & Honey Splash Body Wash
Suave makes my natural curly hair soft and bouncy. It is hard to find products for natural curly hair. The only problem with suave is the next day, my hair is frizzy
This is probably one of my favorite Suave Body Wash scents. I do find that it's a bit too drying to use every day, so I rotate it with a couple of more moisturizing body washes. It leaves my skin clean and doesn't leave behind any film or residue. I also love the price point! It's super affordable and the scent is great!
I received this product in my Suave Family VoxBox. I had never tried it before, but when I opened it up, it smelled so heavenly! I figured I'd give it a try. It does suds up well for a body wash, but I didn't feel it was moisturizing enough for my skin. I typically use shea butter and oatmeal during the winter months because my skin gets really dry. So, for everyday use, I would personally recommend this product. However, I also enjoy relaxing time in the bath and this definitely worked for that purpose. The scent was relaxing and I enjoyed the product.
So I decided to try this because of the price. I figured why not since it was such a decent price even if I didn't like it it would be okay and not much of a loss. But I was pleasantly surprised. The smell is amazing. I can't get enough of how great the milk and honey scent is. And it is creamy just like it says and foams up nicely. I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to try a new body wash.
Great body wash for about $2, or even cheaper if on sale/with coupon. It's gentle on the skin, doesn't dry my skin out, and my skin feels soft and smooth afterwards. The body wash has a nice thick consistency, and it smells really nice - Kind of a vanilla-honey type of smell that lingers for a little while. Makes the whole bathroom smell nice, actually! I love Bath and Bodyworks body washes, they're my favorite, but I definitely recommend Suave as well.
For some reason this was the only liquid body wash I stocked up on for college...mainly because it was cheap and I always use bars for cleansing followed by liquid for scent. Its no bath and body works but for the price what can you expect? Long story short I got tired of the scent and found Caress body washes with beads I liked better. The jelly consistency is kind of weird and hard to shave your legs with, if you so choose body washes for shaving.
I received this product through the Suave Family VoxBox. I immediately was surprised by the scent. It was heavy, but warm. I also enjoyed how long the scent lingered on me after showering. I did not enjoy how much it dried out my skin. I have combination skin which tends to be dryer in the winter, and this product required more lotion that I normally use to prevent flaking. This was a major downside and will prevent me from purchasing it.
Absolutely love Suave Naturals Creamy Milk & Honey Splash Body Wash!! I have dry skin and this was a perfect solution to hydrate my skin.. I knew when I opened bottle and smelled the scent that I would love it but I was amazed at the way it lathered with my sponge. A very small amount did my whole body leaving it very soft, clean and actually left a glow!! When I went to bed that night I could still smell the honey absolutely amazing product
Q & A
Would you recommend this product to somebody who has never tried it?
Do this body wash really not dry out your skin? I am looking for something new in this harsh cold winter! Any suggestions from the Suave line?
What's your favorite scent?
What is your favorite product line to use? Shampoo, location, deodorant ect?
Which is your favorite scent of suave naturals body wash
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos