BY SUAVE

Enriched with moisturizing milk proteins and the fresh scent of honey. Will leave your skin feeling soft, smooth, and delightfully fragrant.

• Do this body wash really not dry out your skin? I am look...9 Answers
  • Is the smell good? Is its strong?3 Answers
  • Would you recommend this product to somebody who has neve...17 Answers
Suave® Essentials Creamy Milk & Honey Splash Body Wash
  • "Influenster sent this to me and I was surprised at how fragrant is is. It's also very moisturizing. I will be switching to this from my store brand body wash that compares to Oil of Olay. This Suave product is so much better! And you can't beat the prices. Thanks Influenster for sending this or I may have not discovered it." in 76 reviews
  • "I honestly am in love with this body wash. I have sensitive skin and my body usually gets red bumps if I use a shampoo that my body doesn't agree with, and that's most body washes. But this stuff works really well for my skin, and it clears up the red bumps I get and makes my skin smooth from any blemishes also. I definitely recommend to people with dry/sensitive skin, and to just anybody looking for a really good body wash! " in 68 reviews
  • "This is the best inexpensive body wash. smells great, love this product not only does it moisterizes the entire body it also has a great aroma. " in 15 reviews
  • "i bought this body to try it out it smells great leave your skin soft and like most of us we are all on a hard times this is a great product... " in 10 reviews
  • "It smells amazing too and it's one my boyfriend and I can both use since I don't think he would want to use a girly smelling one (;" in 9 reviews
Grace T.
Lombard , IL
I really have a lot to say about Suave in general, and it truly is an amazing brand that is 100 percent affordable! This specific body wash (although I like them all) was simply just because of the wonderful scent that filled my bathroom once I applied it in the shower, and it's exfoliation properties. Other Suave products you need to try are their conditioners! I have extremely fine and curly hair which makes it harder for me to find conditioners I like, because my hair doesn't like to cooperate LOL. But I thank Suave for being there for me, my wallet, and most importantly my body <3
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Enriched with moisturizing milk proteins and a fresh scent of honey, Suave Creamy Naturals Milk & Honey Splash will leave your skin feeling soft, smooth and delighfully fragrant. Same great fragrance appeal as Bath & Body Works* With Creamy Milk Proteins. *Compared to Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel. Bath & Body Works is a registered trademark of Bath & Body Works Brand Magement, Inc.

I truly enjoyed using Suave Naturals® Creamy Milk & Honey Splash Body Wash my 6 year old sensitive sink doesn't break out to the fragrances neither do I. I love the price what more can you really say about a inexpensive product that does what it says it will?
Amy S.
Suave Naturals Creamy Milk & Honey Splash Body Wash is an affordable body wash that leaves your skin feeling clean & soft. Inhale as you cleanse & enjoy the warm scent of milky honey. As with all Suave products, this is reasonably priced. If there is a downside to this body wash, it's that the scent doesn't linger long enough. Would I purchase this again? Yes. Would I recommend it to a friend? Yes. Suave Naturals Creamy Milk & Honey Splash Body Wash get two thumbs up from this chick!
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The body wash all divorced dads get for their daughters lol. It's amazing, smells great, I buy it at walmart, it's cheap lasts forever, and the smell will linger on your skin for days. It's really gentle and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily or dry.
Alexis M.
I personally love this body wash. I feel as if it really gets deep down into your skin and frees the dirt. Along with having a great texture for a body wash it also leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. If you have sensitive, dry, oily, normal, or any other type of skin this works. I have oily skin and it doesn't leave me feeling oily or gross. I had my sister try it cause she has really dry skin and she said that she felt as if it really moisturizes the skin. Hope this helps!
J Davis M.
Montgomery, AL
Just the name of Sauve Naturals Creamy Milk & Honey Splash Body Wash conjures up soft and silky skin, and I was not disappointed. Sauve is known for quality products at 'real people' prices and this body wash is no exception. For about $2, you get a 12 oz bottle that will last you and your skin a good while. Soft skin, great price, super scent; there are still things worth waking up for in the morning and it's Sauve.
Madison U.
Davison, MI
This body wash is my all time favorite. I use this soap every time I shower. I have to be very careful with the body wash I use. My skin is very sensitive so I'm limited to the soap I can use. You only ever need a tiny bit because it goes a long way. This bottle has lasted me three months. The bottles are $1.89 so whenever I go to my local grocery store I pick up a few bottles. I would highly recommend this body wash to everyone I know.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite. Hands down. When you want a price saver shower gel, this is the one. Better than some bath and body works items. It will not let you down. The price is excellent.
Michaela T.
Cantril, IA
This is such a delicious smelling product. The scent isn't too strong while still being sweet and yummy. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized and clean. It makes a really nice lather, and the scent doesn't linger a lot but it does still leave a faint sweet scent on your skin, which I enjoy. It's also a really great bargain for the price.

I use it often - while I do use other body washes, I tend to go back to this one about every 2-3 purchases.
Ashleigh A.
Corvallis, OR
I really love milk and honey scented stuff but had a hard time finding a body wash. This is an above average body wash with a scent that's better than the actual product.
Brittany J.
Henderson, NV
Would you recommend this product to somebody who has never tried it?
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Do this body wash really not dry out your skin? I am looking for something new in this harsh cold winter! Any suggestions from the Suave line?
Brittani B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
What's your favorite scent?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
What is your favorite product line to use? Shampoo, location, deodorant ect?
louisa f.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Which is your favorite scent of suave naturals body wash

back