BY SUAVE

Enriched with moisturizing milk proteins and the fresh scent of honey. Will leave your skin feeling soft, smooth, and delightfully fragrant.

• Do this body wash really not dry out your skin? I am look...9 Answers
  • Is the smell good? Is its strong?3 Answers
  • Would you recommend this product to somebody who has neve...17 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "Influenster sent this to me and I was surprised at how fragrant is is. It's also very moisturizing. I will be switching to this from my store brand body wash that compares to Oil of Olay. This Suave product is so much better! And you can't beat the prices. Thanks Influenster for sending this or I may have not discovered it." in 76 reviews
  • "I honestly am in love with this body wash. I have sensitive skin and my body usually gets red bumps if I use a shampoo that my body doesn't agree with, and that's most body washes. But this stuff works really well for my skin, and it clears up the red bumps I get and makes my skin smooth from any blemishes also. I definitely recommend to people with dry/sensitive skin, and to just anybody looking for a really good body wash! " in 68 reviews
  • "This is the best inexpensive body wash. smells great, love this product not only does it moisterizes the entire body it also has a great aroma. " in 15 reviews
  • "i bought this body to try it out it smells great leave your skin soft and like most of us we are all on a hard times this is a great product... " in 10 reviews
  • "It smells amazing too and it's one my boyfriend and I can both use since I don't think he would want to use a girly smelling one (;" in 9 reviews
Ruth K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great value for the price! It smells and feels great on my skin in the shower especially after playing the sun. It's a little bit drying after the shower so be sure to moisturize afterwards. I would recommend the bodywash otherwise. Give this a try!
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has a very nose-pleasing scent with a blend of pure vanilla bean and sweet honeyed cream. It is infused with honey, milkprotein and skin conditioning Vitamin E. Great to use everyday and will leave your skin feeling fresh and so silky smooth.
Gabrielle B.
I love the smell and feel of this body wash. It feels so indulgent. Gently washes and leaves your skin feeling moisturized and soft without feeling oily. I buy it at Publix. Makes a pretty good bubble bath, too! I buy this on a regular basis.
Charee M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product smells so good when you are showering. I used this when I don't have the name brand body wash is available. The smell is amazing and it keeps your skin soft and smooth. And the best part, it's very economical, just $2.00 in some stores.
Faith C.
I usually switch up my body wash a lot depending on what's at the store or what I'm in the mood for, so Suave always has great options. I got this one not too long ago and really liked it. It smelled nice and is always decently priced.
Noor B.
Concord, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The scent is super nice and that's what made me buy it. It's super gentle on the skin, and it softens the skin giving a soft feeling and hydrated refreshed feel. It's not very much long lasting as I expected but at least it softens the skin.
Sass T.
This smells AMAZING, especially in the winter when you're looking for that kind of warm sweet scent. It goes just foams up so nicely and the smell travels through your whole shower. I would definitely repurchase and try other scents.
Shawne M.
Love this! Bought this a month ago and have been using it like crazy. Sweet scent that lingers,very moisturizing,and leaves your skin soft to the touch. Wish I had bought a backup as this was Limited Edition! Definite repurchase
Jessica C.
Talking Rock, GA
This is probably my all time favorite body wash! It smells amazing! Its very gentle on my skin. It moisturizes very well! This is definitely a body wash I would recommend and the price is very affordable. My 6 year old even loves to use it because of the smell.
Megan W.
Oak Hill, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this body wash. Smells good and makes your skin feel so soft. I bought it from Walmart and it's a great price. I highly recommend to everyone. You won't be disappointed. Don't be fooled by the price. It works really well.
Brittany J.
Henderson, NV
Would you recommend this product to somebody who has never tried it?
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Do this body wash really not dry out your skin? I am looking for something new in this harsh cold winter! Any suggestions from the Suave line?
Brittani B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
What's your favorite scent?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
What is your favorite product line to use? Shampoo, location, deodorant ect?
louisa f.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Which is your favorite scent of suave naturals body wash