BY SUAVE

Enriched with moisturizing milk proteins and the fresh scent of honey. Will leave your skin feeling soft, smooth, and delightfully fragrant.

• Do this body wash really not dry out your skin? I am look...9 Answers
  • Is the smell good? Is its strong?3 Answers
  • Would you recommend this product to somebody who has neve...17 Answers
Suave® Essentials Creamy Milk & Honey Splash Body Wash
  • "Influenster sent this to me and I was surprised at how fragrant is is. It's also very moisturizing. I will be switching to this from my store brand body wash that compares to Oil of Olay. This Suave product is so much better! And you can't beat the prices. Thanks Influenster for sending this or I may have not discovered it." in 76 reviews
  • "I honestly am in love with this body wash. I have sensitive skin and my body usually gets red bumps if I use a shampoo that my body doesn't agree with, and that's most body washes. But this stuff works really well for my skin, and it clears up the red bumps I get and makes my skin smooth from any blemishes also. I definitely recommend to people with dry/sensitive skin, and to just anybody looking for a really good body wash! " in 68 reviews
  • "This is the best inexpensive body wash. smells great, love this product not only does it moisterizes the entire body it also has a great aroma. " in 15 reviews
  • "i bought this body to try it out it smells great leave your skin soft and like most of us we are all on a hard times this is a great product... " in 10 reviews
  • "It smells amazing too and it's one my boyfriend and I can both use since I don't think he would want to use a girly smelling one (;" in 9 reviews
Gaby L.
Avondale , AZ
I purchased mine at fry's for about 1.69. A great price when you're on a budget! I use this product everyday for the past 3 days. I'm not a fan of fruity smells so this one was most appealing to me. It smells so good! I love showering with it. Overall a great product for the price! I recommend to my ladies on a budget.
Melissa D.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have tried various different body wash brands and scents and almost all have dried my skin. suave body wash is great but out of all scents milk & honey is the best one. it smells great and the scent lasted longer than i expected. the creamy texture of this wash allows your skin to get clean and moisturized all at once. i highly recommend suave for those who enjoy soft scents and moisturizers.
Shannon M.
This leaves skin very smooth, however the smell is not very powerful. It smells really good in the bottle, but it does not last. The price is awesome though, you can get at wal-mart for under 3 dollars and there are usually coupons. I do not know if I would buy it again, purely for the face the scent did not last long.
Jenn S.
Suave Naturals has the absolute best smelling soaps out there in the market. They are long lasting and sell for a fairly decent price. I alternate between a couple of different bars and soaps depending on the season, but keep coming back to Suave for their yummy scents. The milk and honey is my favorite. It smells sweet without being overwhelmingly fake-smelling. Love it.
Amanda F.
Winter Garden, FL
I love this stuff! The scent is comparable to that of it's higher-end sisters. I love that the scent is also long-lasting. It is nice and creamy, and really suds up-which makes you feel like you're getting a good clean. I would easily buy this product again, and now purchase a similar men's item for my hubby.
Kelly B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the clean and natural body washes from Suave. I've used this creamy milk and honey splash body wash and enjoyed the scent and the clean feeling I got from it. The price for Suave products makes it a much better value than some of the other brands, and the product is just as good and sometimes even better.
Amanda P.
I love any product with a vanilla or honey type scent, and this body wash didn't disappoint! I use it as a shave cream as well as a body wash. I know there are a lot of other body washes on the market, but you can't argue with the price of suave. If you are looking for an inexpensive no frills body wash, this is the one for you!
Cornelia L.
Long Valley, NJ
It smells decent, it feels good, and it's also cheap as heck. The only downside is that it does smell a little artificial and the scent doesn't last long. Which is good because you can layer it with other scents, but sort of annoying on its own. Overall, I would recommend it especially considering it's so affordable and there are always good coupons available!
Jas. J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Suave is a very good product for the price! It smells amazing & moisturizes your skin. However I have very sensitive skin I ended up itchy & uncomfortable while using this product but for someone that does not have super sensitive skin such as myself this is great! You can get it at cvs, Walgreens, Walmart etc for $1.
Kelly R.
Homer City, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the Sauve body wash products. They smell awesome & are at a reasonable price. I don't have to pay an arm & leg for a good smelling body wash. Also Sauve places coupons in local circulars for this product frequently. I get excited when I see the buy one get one coupons...heck even the 50 cents off ones are awesome since I like this product so much!! This is def. one of my favorite body washes & this sent is so yummy too!!!
Brittany J.
Henderson, NV
Would you recommend this product to somebody who has never tried it?
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Do this body wash really not dry out your skin? I am looking for something new in this harsh cold winter! Any suggestions from the Suave line?
Brittani B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
What's your favorite scent?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
What is your favorite product line to use? Shampoo, location, deodorant ect?
louisa f.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Which is your favorite scent of suave naturals body wash

back