Riverside, CA

What is your favorite product line to use? Shampoo, location, deodorant ect?

Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.
Fort Smith, AR
4 years ago
Love the Suave Professionals line for shampoo and conditioner. Love love love the Suave deodorant, as well. So cheap and efficient.
Stacie W.
Stacie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love suave body wash. I have used other suave products but this is the one i use the most. I love the prices and scents.
Tritzi B.
Tritzi B.
Weaverville , NC
4 years, 3 months ago
I like using the wash and the moose.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Georgetown, KY
4 years, 3 months ago
I am a huge fan of the Suave Professionals shampoo and conditioner. They are the only thing that is reasonably affordable that leave my hair looking somewhat decent. I've tried a lot of the other drug store products and I just can't seem to find anything that does a decent job that doesn't come from the salon.
Nina O.
Nina O.
Tracy , CA
4 years, 4 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Lotion..
Riverside, CA
4 years, 4 months ago
I use the lotions on a regular basis and the children's line for my kids