BY SUAVE

Enriched with moisturizing milk proteins and the fresh scent of honey. Will leave your skin feeling soft, smooth, and delightfully fragrant.

• Do this body wash really not dry out your skin? I am look...9 Answers
  • Is the smell good? Is its strong?3 Answers
  • Would you recommend this product to somebody who has neve...17 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "Influenster sent this to me and I was surprised at how fragrant is is. It's also very moisturizing. I will be switching to this from my store brand body wash that compares to Oil of Olay. This Suave product is so much better! And you can't beat the prices. Thanks Influenster for sending this or I may have not discovered it." in 76 reviews
  • "I honestly am in love with this body wash. I have sensitive skin and my body usually gets red bumps if I use a shampoo that my body doesn't agree with, and that's most body washes. But this stuff works really well for my skin, and it clears up the red bumps I get and makes my skin smooth from any blemishes also. I definitely recommend to people with dry/sensitive skin, and to just anybody looking for a really good body wash! " in 68 reviews
  • "This is the best inexpensive body wash. smells great, love this product not only does it moisterizes the entire body it also has a great aroma. " in 15 reviews
  • "i bought this body to try it out it smells great leave your skin soft and like most of us we are all on a hard times this is a great product... " in 10 reviews
  • "It smells amazing too and it's one my boyfriend and I can both use since I don't think he would want to use a girly smelling one (;" in 9 reviews
Kristin Ann S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I did a mass purge of all of my old body washes that were half full or less & just “old” they didn’t smell like anything much anymore that’s the danger of stocking up or in my case hoarding, I def •don’t• recommend stocking up! I normally enjoy high end skincare, but suave is 1 of my fave brands for not spending a fortune to look like $1M bucks! It smells so good it’s my fave out of the line. Like honey, milk & sugar cookies. V mild. Good value & good for sensitive skin & if you have oily skin. Good for daily use too! I have bought this many X & will continue to buy it as it leaves your skin clean, fresh, rinses off w/o residue, & doesn’t compete w my perfumes after I’m done getting dressed it kind of faded go the background. You won’t smell like BO [yuck!] just clean soft skin kind of a little bit like Johnson’s baby wash. I’m proud to say I own less than ten body washes & to me body wash are giving me lyfe! I used up, gave away, & I started a new collex: glycerin bars of handmade soap but I only keep 2 open st once & they are vacuum sealed the 1s in waiting. Condensing things & reducing really reduced the stress in my life!! #NewMe2018
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This a very cheap product but it great if you have kids.  You don't get upset if they waste it.  It does have a great smell.  It leaves your skin soft and smooth.  So for the money, this is a great alternative to higher priced body wash.  I would recommend this to friends and family
Gabrielle K.
Salem
Suave body washes are great! They give you the bath and body works scents without the price tag of bath and body works. My favorites are milk and honey and the coco Shea butter. The scent lasts a long time when I first bought it and used it my husband kept picking up my arm to smell it. Yes that’s a little weird but that is just how long the scent stayed on.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash is awesome. Aside from the fact that it is very affordable I also lo the smell, the scent is very nice and calming. I received this product for free for testing purposes, but I highly recommend this to others.
Doreen D.
Maumee
I use suave because it is super affordable. I like this scent. I also use other scents by this brand. Lathers up very nicely, and you can get through the entire shower with just a little. Fragrance does not last super long and with me it sometimes dries out my skin.
Elsie C.
This is my favorite body wash! I love the scent and it always leaves my skin feeling amazingly soft! It's super gentle and soft.I love the affordable price on such a great body wash! Definitely buy this all the time and would totally recommend it!
Amber C.
Columbus, OH
It’s a pretty standard wash, it does what it should. It’s cheap but it doesn’t give you that refreshing beautiful feeling. You’re not soft and the smell doesn’t linger so if that’s your thing than there you go
Rebbeca M.
Muncie, IN
This scent is so sweet and refreshing. I love how the smell stays on after the shower. It’s very moisturizing. I have sensitive skin and never have had issues. The price is pretty good too! Would buy again!
Marie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Suave is always reliable in that you will always get a great smelling product. This is also true for Suave Essentials Creamy Milk & Honey Splash Body Wash. The smell is not too overpowering and you’ll like the way your skin feels afterwards.
Taylor T.
This product is just ok. It does its job. It smells good and my skin feels clean, but it doesn’t nourish my skin in any way. If you have really dry skin I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Brittany J.
Henderson, NV
Would you recommend this product to somebody who has never tried it?
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Do this body wash really not dry out your skin? I am looking for something new in this harsh cold winter! Any suggestions from the Suave line?
Brittani B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
What's your favorite scent?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
What is your favorite product line to use? Shampoo, location, deodorant ect?
louisa f.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Which is your favorite scent of suave naturals body wash