BY SUAVE #87 in Body Wash

Suave Naturals Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Body Wash: Infused with cocoa bean extracts Gently cleanses while helping to restore skin's natural moisture, leaving skin delightfully fragrant Cleanses and moisturizes, leaving skin soft Say yes to beautiful without paying the price

• How long will the scent last?2 Answers
  • Earn $318/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...4 Answers
  • Earn $274/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Alexis F.
Fords
When u are looking for a wash that won't cost much this is a good option. I do not use this often but if I find money is tight and I'm running low on my usual body wash then I would pick this up. Pros: it has a nice smell, cons: I tend to need a lot to lather in wash cloth. I'd recommend for occasional use!
Meadow J.
Exeter , CA
For the price I love suave products in general, this one Dosent smell as strong as I would like but washes really well leaving you feeling clean and refreshed. I might try a different sent next but will continue to buy suave body wash to alternate with my bath and body works body gel.
Marie N.
Burke
This soap is pretty good and it doesn’t have too strong of a smell. It is cheap for a pretty good product. It lathers well, especially with a loofa. I do wish it moisturized a bit more but it is good for the price and I have vouch it several times and will continue buying it.
Jessica B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I don't think this soap is special in any way. The most it has going for it is that it smells good and is cheap. I don't like the consistency of it which is more gel-like. Because of the consistency, it does not lather well in my opinion. I would not buy again.
Carrie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've never been a cocoa butter fan, it always felt too heavy for me. This won me over. My skin is softer than I thought it would be in the middle of winter. Lightly scented, you barely notice it. Lather rinses clean and for a price that makes it a bargain.
Jennifer R.
Omaha, NE
This is one of my favorite (and cheap!) soaps to use. I also use Bath and Body Works Body soap and I find them both pretty interchangeable. I’m pretty sure Suave even won “contests” versus Bath and Body Works too.
Linda P.
This body wash smells amazing. Its silky and lathers very well. However, I do not like the way my skin feels when i rinsed off. It left a bit of residue. Also, the fragrance on my skin was faint immediately after my shower and gone within a few minutes. Suave® Essentials Creamy Cocoa Butter & Shea Body Wash
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the wonderful smell of the cocoa butter, coconut and vanilla. Not only does it smell great but it feels so good and smooth on your skin. I was not too fond of this brand until this product.
Brittany S.
Wesson
Great fragrance! The fragrance is very sweet and stays with you most of the day. Cleans very well. Just does not moisturize enough for my dry skin. Very good value, as well!
Tikara L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this all the time! It smells so good especially during the winter months. It keeps your skin soft. It doesn’t really suds up and you have to use a good amount to wash yourself in the shower.
Kathryn C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
What is your favorite Suave body wash Scent?
Earn $318/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Michelle N.
Where is the best place to purchase this product?
Trustnone M.
Atlanta
How long will the scent last?
ɢѧɞʏ🌛 ʚ.
Coro
Is this just Cocoa butter or does it have the shea butter as well?