BY SUAVE

Suave Naturals Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Body Wash: Infused with cocoa bean extracts Gently cleanses while helping to restore skin's natural moisture, leaving skin delightfully fragrant Cleanses and moisturizes, leaving skin soft Say yes to beautiful without paying the price

• How long will the scent last?2 Answers
  • Earn $318/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...4 Answers
  • Earn $274/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "I love this body wash! It smells sooo good and it is very affordable. It is also very moisturizing, especially for my legs since I shave with it too." in 129 reviews
  • "Suave Naturals Cocoa Butter Moisturising Body Wash is the best way to moisturize and clean your body while in the shower. It not only smells good, it moisturizes your body and doesn't leave you oily. I will never buy another brand of body wash. " in 45 reviews
  • "My husband and I both like this body wash.It not only smells amazing, but it is in a huge and affordable size. Also we both have kind of dry skin on our body, so this already moisturizes our skin while under the shower. It also leaves a very nice feeling on the skin. Would repurchase it. " in 43 reviews
Jennifer S.
Broken Arrow , OK
I guess I always considered myself to be a body wash snob. For years I wouldn't use anything but Dove brand body wash, until one day I ran out and only had Suave® Essentials Creamy Cocoa Butter & Shea Body Wash that I had got as part of a Christmas gift. Well now I've been converted. I absolutely love the way this smells and the price is right as well. Dove isn't much more expensive, but with 6 kids you've gotta pinch every penny you've got. Dove would also leave like a film on my skin, which I used to like because I thought it was moisturizing my skin, but now I count on my lotions after I shower to get that job done. I pretty much only buy suave products from the drugstore now.
Meadow J.
Exeter , CA
For the price I love suave products in general, this one Dosent smell as strong as I would like but washes really well leaving you feeling clean and refreshed. I might try a different sent next but will continue to buy suave body wash to alternate with my bath and body works body gel.
Beatriz H.
Parkland
This body wash smells really great. It's a coco vanilla type scent and smells yummy. It does a decent job as a body wash cleaning my skin. The scent is not strong and doesn't last long on the skin. It does not dry out the skin but, it's not the best moisturizer. Overall, it's a decent body that I would definitely have no problem purchasing again.
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
I love this body wash, it’s a tried and true inexpensive. I love the scent and it’s rich in moisture. I definitely recommend this for shaving, gentle on sensitive areas and great unisex wash for the household. You can score this for 50 cents with a coupon.
Hanna C.
This is a really good body wash, especially for the price! It has a wonderful scent, it suds up really well, and I don't feel like it leaves any residue like other brands I've tried. And for less than $3, you can't beat it!
Jennifer R.
Omaha, NE
This is one of my favorite (and cheap!) soaps to use. I also use Bath and Body Works Body soap and I find them both pretty interchangeable. I’m pretty sure Suave even won “contests” versus Bath and Body Works too.
Tammy B.
Hephzibah
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the way this body wash smells, however I had an allergic reaction to it. I have recently learned that anything that contains Shea butter in it breaks me out. I would not recommend this if you have sensitive skin without a patch test first. As far as the product goes it smells nice and suds well, just wasn't a good product for me.
t s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this all the time! It smells so good especially during the winter months. It keeps your skin soft. It doesn’t really suds up and you have to use a good amount to wash yourself in the shower.
Alexis F.
Fords
When u are looking for a wash that won't cost much this is a good option. I do not use this often but if I find money is tight and I'm running low on my usual body wash then I would pick this up. Pros: it has a nice smell, cons: I tend to need a lot to lather in wash cloth. I'd recommend for occasional use!
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
A great budget friendly body wash that leaves my skin soft and has a light scent that doesn't trigger my allergies. I shy away from the floral scents, but enjoy this one and Suave® Essentials Ocean Breeze Body Wash and Suave® Essentials Creamy Milk & Honey Splash Body Wash. Great products.
Kathryn C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
What is your favorite Suave body wash Scent?
Earn $318/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Michelle N.
Where is the best place to purchase this product?
Trustnone M.
Atlanta
How long will the scent last?
ɢѧɞʏ🌛 ʚ.
Coro
Is this just Cocoa butter or does it have the shea butter as well?