BY SUAVE #79 in Body Wash

Suave Naturals Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Body Wash: Infused with cocoa bean extracts Gently cleanses while helping to restore skin's natural moisture, leaving skin delightfully fragrant Cleanses and moisturizes, leaving skin soft Say yes to beautiful without paying the price

• How long will the scent last?2 Answers
  • Earn $318/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...4 Answers
  • Earn $274/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Kiana D.
Kiana D.
I'm very pleased with the Suave Naturals gel. It is almost like a Jell-O-consistency which means when you turn the container upside down it ALL comes out! One of my key gripes with many soaps and gels that come in containers is you always waste the remnants of it. There is always residue inside which you can't get out and have to throw away (or try to get water into the container to rinse it out that way). With the Suave, there's no issue at all. Turn the container upside down, it all comes out VERY easily and you use every little last drop of it. Brilliant.
Chenille E.
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
"It's okay" basically sums up the whole experience here. I'm not completely displeased, but I won't be buying it again.
A friend of mine just gushed about this stuff, said that it was the best thing since sliced bread and smelled amazing, etc etc... so I bought some.
It's not bad body wash, it certainly works on the "I feel clean" front... and it smells nice enough... I just wish that the smell didn't just wash down the drain. My other body wash almost doubles as light perfume-- this leaves a trace of scent that disappears by the time you towel off.
Meredith B.
Meredith B.
When it comes to body products I love everything coconut! Hair products, soap, lotion, oil, cream, you name it I wanna use it! Suave is one of the brands we use in our house and my mom brought this home before. Considering the reasonable pricing I have no reason to complain! It smells amazing, it works like it should and once again extremely reasonable considering some of the pricey coconut body washes out there, trust me this does the trick just as well. Cleans your body. Smells good. Affordable.
Irene C.
Irene C.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this at Walmart to give it a try, the price is super affordable and it Smells great! It Lathers up well but the smell doesn't last as long as I would like that's why I give it a three out of five stars. I wish it would come in a pump too, that will prevent it from spilling and my kids from over using the product when they shower. Other than that I like the product, I would repurchase if it hey change the bottle to pump 😊
Brayanna T.
Brayanna T.
Cypress, TX
Surprisingly, Suave body Wash is very comparable to the more popular body washes. I usually use Dove and Caress but would switch to this once I run out. The value is great for the product as I get it for less than a dollar and use a coupon as well so I would definitely purchase this again and recommend it to others. Especially if you want something that leaves your skin feeling great and doesn't have an overwhelming fragrance.
Tamika V.
Tamika V.
Greenville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Suave Naturals Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Body Wash creates a thick lush lather that cleans your body and leaves it silky smooth with a fresh scent of cocoa butter. I have been using Suave Naturals Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Body Wash for the last six years and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a body wash that delivers a great clean that leaves your body feeling smooth and soft with the light scent of cocoa butter.
Sam A.
Sam A.
Tulsa, OK
As someone who has very dry skin this product was great for the price. It left my skin feeling hydrated and moisturized which is rare for products at this price point. I've been using this product for about 5 months now and love it. I would say the only set back is if you have sensitive or dry skin you will need to apply a lot of lotion post shower because after a few hours your skin will start to feel dry.
Ar M.
Ar M.
Austin, Tx
Suave is one of those brands that will not cost you much but get the job done. It's not as great as the higher echelon brands but for $1 or $2 it does a great job. The scent doesn't last that long (i wish it did) but when lathering up it feels really great and smells really good in the shower. With the price point the whole family can enjoy it and they don't have to know its not the good stuff.
Amy M.
Amy M.
This body wash can be found in many local retail stores such as target,Walmart, or CVS. this is a very good price usually around 4 or three bucks. the scent is also very nice. everything about this body wash is perfect except I prefer a more thicker consistency that doesn't waste as much product. overall I would recommend this to someone on a budget who is just looking for a mediocre body soap.
Regan M.
Regan M.
Pen Argyl, PA
Suave is by far one of the most consistent body wash brands I have used. Not only does it leave my skin feeling fresh and clean, it's wide range of scents allows everyone to have options that best suit them. My favorite is definitely the Cocoa Butter because it gives my skin a moisturizer and subtle sweet smell. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great and inexpensive body wash!
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
What is your favorite Suave body wash Scent?
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Where is the best place to purchase this product?
Earn $318/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Trustnone M.
Trustnone M.
Atlanta
How long will the scent last?
ɢѧɞʏ🌛 ʚ.
ɢѧɞʏ🌛 ʚ.
Coro
Is this just Cocoa butter or does it have the shea butter as well?