BY SUAVE #68 in Body Wash

Suave Naturals Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Body Wash: Infused with cocoa bean extracts Gently cleanses while helping to restore skin's natural moisture, leaving skin delightfully fragrant Cleanses and moisturizes, leaving skin soft Say yes to beautiful without paying the price

• How long will the scent last?2 Answers
  • Earn $318/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...4 Answers
  • Earn $274/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Marie N.
Burke
This soap is pretty good and it doesn’t have too strong of a smell. It is cheap for a pretty good product. It lathers well, especially with a loofa. I do wish it moisturized a bit more but it is good for the price and I have vouch it several times and will continue buying it.
Jessica B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I don't think this soap is special in any way. The most it has going for it is that it smells good and is cheap. I don't like the consistency of it which is more gel-like. Because of the consistency, it does not lather well in my opinion. I would not buy again.
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
This is my favorite Suave body wash. It is creamy but washed off well. It leaves my skin well moisturizers and it rinses off well. I enjoy the smell as well. Suave has the best price point out. The bottle gives you a great amount for the money. I try to incorporate she's and /or cocoa butter in my beauty routine. This is a good way to do it. Overall the affordability and the great formula make this product a winner.
Linda P.
This body wash smells amazing. Its silky and lathers very well. However, I do not like the way my skin feels when i rinsed off. It left a bit of residue. Also, the fragrance on my skin was faint immediately after my shower and gone within a few minutes. Suave® Essentials Creamy Cocoa Butter & Shea Body Wash
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
A great budget friendly body wash that leaves my skin soft and has a light scent that doesn't trigger my allergies. I shy away from the floral scents, but enjoy this one and Suave® Essentials Ocean Breeze Body Wash and Suave® Essentials Creamy Milk & Honey Splash Body Wash. Great products.
Tylin m.
90303
I totally underestimated this very cheap body wash. I thought it wouldn’t lather very much and be pretty watery, but boy was I wrong. I love this stuff. It has a nice thick texture and lathers sooo well and leaves your body amazingly clean. Totally recommend.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I quite like Suave body washes, they are super inexpensive and they all smell really good, and leave my skin feeling clean, refreshed, and hydrated! I would definitely recommend any Suave body wash, I usually pick mine up on a Walmart trip!!!!
Mollie M.
This is hands down my favorite body wash out there...and I've tried just about everything! I have very dry, red, and sensitive skin and this body wash keeps my skin from drying out and makes me feel extra clean since it lathers so well!
Shakayla C.
Springdale, AR
This is one of my favorite drugstore body washes! Leaves me feeling refreshed and my skin feeling soft! Can’t beat the cheap price and amount of product you get! I would by a couple at a time though as I always run out very quickly!
Tina D.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like this body wash it is one of my favorites in the suave body washes it has a great scent. I buy this at Walmart when we go grocery shopping. It does have a long lasting scent. And I would recommend it to anyone.
Kathryn C.
What is your favorite Suave body wash Scent?
Michelle N.
Where is the best place to purchase this product?
Earn $318/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Trustnone M.
Atlanta
How long will the scent last?
ɢѧɞʏ🌛 ʚ.
Coro
Is this just Cocoa butter or does it have the shea butter as well?