BY SUAVE

Suave Naturals Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Body Wash: Infused with cocoa bean extracts Gently cleanses while helping to restore skin's natural moisture, leaving skin delightfully fragrant Cleanses and moisturizes, leaving skin soft Say yes to beautiful without paying the price

• How long will the scent last?2 Answers
  • Earn $318/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...4 Answers
  • Earn $274/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "I love this body wash! It smells sooo good and it is very affordable. It is also very moisturizing, especially for my legs since I shave with it too." in 129 reviews
  • "Suave Naturals Cocoa Butter Moisturising Body Wash is the best way to moisturize and clean your body while in the shower. It not only smells good, it moisturizes your body and doesn't leave you oily. I will never buy another brand of body wash. " in 45 reviews
  • "My husband and I both like this body wash.It not only smells amazing, but it is in a huge and affordable size. Also we both have kind of dry skin on our body, so this already moisturizes our skin while under the shower. It also leaves a very nice feeling on the skin. Would repurchase it. " in 43 reviews
Gabriella N.
Columbia
Suave is a cheap brand yet all it’s product can work great depending on if your buying the right one for you. If you have dry skin or sensitive skin, the cocoa butter & shea body wash is probably the best Suave body wash you could buy. It’ll have you smelling beautiful & your skin feeling beautiful!
Meadow J.
Exeter , CA
For the price I love suave products in general, this one Dosent smell as strong as I would like but washes really well leaving you feeling clean and refreshed. I might try a different sent next but will continue to buy suave body wash to alternate with my bath and body works body gel.
Jessica T.
Pearland
This is creamy and rich, but I have a complaint which makes this review NOT five stars! This scent doesn't even last 5 minutes compared to Olay and Dove brand body washes! But I mean it works and it's super affordable for what you get and I recommend to people looking for an average body wash.

Jennifer R.
Omaha, NE
This is one of my favorite (and cheap!) soaps to use. I also use Bath and Body Works Body soap and I find them both pretty interchangeable. I’m pretty sure Suave even won “contests” versus Bath and Body Works too.
Izzy C.
Just like all Suave body washes, this one leaves you with a delicate smell and feeling fresh as a just picked strawberry. This product has no cons, only pros it is just as promising as it looks. It is affordable and the finishing product is the best feeling! I would definitely recommend this product, and the lotion that is in the same scent.
t s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this all the time! It smells so good especially during the winter months. It keeps your skin soft. It doesn’t really suds up and you have to use a good amount to wash yourself in the shower.
Alexis F.
Fords
When u are looking for a wash that won't cost much this is a good option. I do not use this often but if I find money is tight and I'm running low on my usual body wash then I would pick this up. Pros: it has a nice smell, cons: I tend to need a lot to lather in wash cloth. I'd recommend for occasional use!
Tyleen S.
It smells sooo good! I love the Suave body washes because they smell really good and it makes you smell nice for a good amount of time after your shower, but not too heavy or overwhelming. I recommend if you want a nice smelling body wash that isn’t harsh on the skin.
Jessica B.
Flint, MI
I don't think this soap is special in any way. The most it has going for it is that it smells good and is cheap. I don't like the consistency of it which is more gel-like. Because of the consistency, it does not lather well in my opinion. I would not buy again.
Erin N.
Pfafftown, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash smells really good. I wish it was a little more thicker and kept the moisture in my skin. I feel like it drys me out a bit. I usually buy this when I head to the beach so if I leave it behind I don’t worry as much as leaving my more expensive body wash
Kathryn C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
What is your favorite Suave body wash Scent?
Earn $318/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Michelle N.
Where is the best place to purchase this product?
Trustnone M.
Atlanta
How long will the scent last?
ɢѧɞʏ🌛 ʚ.
Coro
Is this just Cocoa butter or does it have the shea butter as well?