Suave® Essentials Body Wash Cucumber & Agave Smash uploaded by Chelsea C.Suave® Essentials Body Wash Cucumber & Agave Smash uploaded by Kaylah H.Suave® Essentials Body Wash Cucumber & Agave Smash uploaded by Destanee S.

BY SUAVE

Description:

Preferred Fragrances Exotic Scents Of Cucumber Melon & Agave That Burst In The Shower A Bath & Body Wash That Helps Leave Your Skin Soft, Smooth, & Delightfully Fragrant Suave Essentials Offers Quality Body Washes With Preferred Fragrances. Help Revitalize Your Entire Body With This Lovely Fragrant Body Wash That Leave Your Skin Feeling Soft, Smooth And, Above All, Beautiful. Suave Essentials Body Wash And Shower Gels Are Made With Fun, Fresh Scents That Will Help Leave Your Skin Feeling Refreshed And Smelling Great! Take A Dip Into Bubbly Delight With This Revitalizing Body Wash. Fresh Meets Fun! This Lively Scent Is A Refreshing Elixir Of Crisp Cucumber And Sweet Agave With A Touch Of Dewy Rose. Unlike Bar Soap That Can Leave Your Skin Feeling Dry, Suave Essentials Body Wash Will Help Leave Your Skin Feeling Soft And Smooth. Infused With Cucumber Fruit Extract And Skin Conditioning Vitamin E. This Liquid Body Wash Creates A Rich Creamy Lather That Rinses Clean For An Enjoyable Shower Experience. Suave Body Wash And Shower Gels Are Perfect For Everyday Use And Great For The Whole Family. Try All Of Our Beautifully Fragrant Suave Essentials Body Wash Varieties And Transform Your Shower Experience! Wrap Yourself In Bubbly Lather. Savor The Beautiful Fragrance. Rinse. Feel Your Skin Smile. 1-800-782-8301

Buy on kmart
Rachael D.
Knoxville, TN
I love this body wash! It smells just as good as Bath and Body Works but for a third of thr price. Like you have to smell it it's that amazing. The bottle size has been increased so you get more too! It has a really nice lather that leaves my skin clean and soft. You can't ask for much more!
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
It smells soooooo damn good haha I use this brand alot and it's one of my go to's. Worth a shot for trying it out if you like to feel clean after a long day of work or school !♡
Christina E.
Gladstone, IL
Could this possibly be the best, cleanest scent ever? Absolutely. I scored the bonus sized bottle for the regular ~$3 price at Walmart and couldn't be happier. I really like the new twist on the traditional cucumber scent. Suave will always have a special place in my heart - their body wash can't be beat.
Stacie W.
Bought this from Amazon .Love the new scents from suave. great way to wake up and be refreshed throughout the day. I will buy again from either amazon, dollar general, walmart, or anywhere suave is sold. goes well with the cucumber agave smash lotion.
Morgan J.
I love this product. It smells soo nice and is my favorite scent of all time. It is very inexpensive and leaves skin feeling soft and clean and not stripped or dry. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a new body wash!
Melanie B.
bronx, NY
I love this shampoo. It leaves my hair so soft and smelling fresh. When I straighten my hair it looks amazing some other shampoo don't leave it like that & this shampoo isn't expensive at all I would definitely recommend
Halyna G.
Its alright. It's doesn't really hold your hair . Only if you have thin hair it'll probably work. But my hair super thick and I have a lot of hair so it didn't hold it . It's affordable at Walmart or any other store
Hannah M.
This body wash smells good in the package and on your body. It isn't an overwhelming smell, and it does not last long. That lack of smell staying power is a downside. BUT, I will say that the product cleans very well. It's best used as that if you would rather rely on a perfume or lotion. It gets the job done. I do wish the smell lasted longer because it is a wonderful, subtle yet scrumptious smell in the bottle.
Destanee S.
Thomasville, NC
This is my very favorite body wash , I bought this about a month ago and ever since then I cannot stop using it , I have went through 5 bottles already . I am obsessed with the smell and the way it make my skin feel after I get done using it , it's very cheap but it's a great value. Mostly definitely recommend this body wash to any and everyone.
chaunte l.
Fairfield Ca
best body wash ever!! smells amazing and really cheap!! very hard to find though so whenever i find it i buy about 2 or 3 of them!! i absolutely love this body wash and i definitely recommend promise you will love this smell!