Suave® Essentials Body Wash, Creamy Almond Verbena uploaded by Timesha B.

BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Essentials offers quality body washes with delightful fragrances. Suave Essentials body wash and shower gels are made with fun, fresh scents that will leave your skin feeling refreshed and smelling great! Indulge with this blissful Almond Verbena...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Definitely love the way it makes my body feels it makes it my skin super soft and it smells good so that's a plus" in 3 reviews
Madilyn M.
Conroe , TX
As far as drug store body washes go, this one is my favorite!! It is affordable, and the scent is amazing! Wish I could bottle it up and bath in it. Almond Verbena is to die for!
charlisa m.
Coushatta, LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
It smells so good. I was so hooked on bath and body works at first. wanted to find something more affordable. This became my warm sugar vanilla replacement. By far the cheapest and best body wash in stores. Under $2 at most retailers. I love it
Angelica C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the way this body wash makes me smell after my shower. And the smell last almost all day. It keeps my skin soft and good smelling. Doesn't dry out my skin nor leave residue. My 6 year old daughter loves it as well.
Allyson P.
Muncie
This is my favorite scent from suave. It’s not too strong but it stays on for awhile. I use it as a body wash and sometimes to shave with. Works well for the price.
Christina D.
Sunnyside, NY
I was so impressed with this product. I usually think of Suave as a cheap and ineffective brand but this body wash is creamy and luxurious and actually leaves your skin glowing with a healthy sheen and lots of moisture. It's a good price and well worth it!
Summer A.
For the price it's definitely a saver especially if you don't necessarily have enough money for the higher end body washes it doesn't disappoint at all I don't always get this body wash but when there's coupons I always stock up
Mariela V.
Fresno , CA
I enjoy using this body wash it smells amazing almond very natural leave my skin feeling very smooth through out the day its a must have body wash i bought mines at walmart very great price as well
Cheryl M.
Poteau, OK
This body wash has a nice fresh scent that isn't overbearing. You can get a nice sudsy lather, but you do have to use quite a bit of product to achieve it. I don't necessarily mind that though, since the price point is so low. It works well for my little girls and I don't have to worry about them wasting it because it isn't going to cost much to replace once the bottle is empty!
Brittney B.
League City, TX
I buy a ton of these at my local dollar tree and boy I tell ya! I get so many! lol they're only a dollar and the quality is soooo soft. It doesn't leave that tight dry feeling once you dry.y favorite to use because it's inexpensive and soothing to my skin.
Timesha B.
Awesome product Suave body washes always give me bangs for my bucks and this body wash makes me so happy. The scent, its layer and creamness makes showering an heavenly experience.