BY SUAVE

Preferred Fragrances Sparkling Scents Of Jasmine, Apricot, Citrus & Linden Flower That Bloom In The Shower A Bath & Body Wash That Helps Leave Your Skin Soft, Smooth, & Delightfully Fragrant Suave Essentials Offers Quality Body Washes With Preferred Fragrances. Help Revitalize Your Entire Body With This Lovely Fragrant Body Wash That Leave Your Skin Feeling Soft, Smooth And, Above All, Beautiful. Suave Essentials Body Wash And Shower Gels Are Made With Fun, Fresh Scents That Will Help Leave Your Skin Feeling Refreshed And Smelling Great! Enliven Your Senses With This Romantic Amethyst Sunset Body Wash. Dance In A Brilliant Sunset, Aglow With Amethyst And Golden Rays. This Sparkling Scent Sings Of Purple Jasmine, Jeweled Apricot, Ruby Red Grapefruit, And Sweet Linden Flower. Unlike Bar Soap That Can Leave Your Skin Feeling Dry, Suave Essentials Body Wash Will Help Leave Your Skin Feeling Soft And Smooth. Infused With Acai, Passion Flower And Skin Conditioning Vitamin E. This Liquid Body Wash Creates A Rich Creamy Lather That Rinses Clean For An Enjoyable Shower Experience. Suave Body Wash And Shower Gels Are Perfect For Everyday Use And Great For The Whole Family. Try All Of Our Beautifully Fragrant Suave Essentials Body Wash Varieties And Transform Your Shower Experience! Wrap Yourself In Bubbly Lather. Savor The Beautiful Fragrance. Rinse. Feel Your Skin Smile. 1-800-782-8301

Buy on Walgreens*
amethyst c.
amethyst c.
Ctr Moriches, NY
—In-Game Description
Argon Crystals are a rare resource that drops in the Orokin Void, as a rare deposit on any planet and from certain Assassination targets. Unlike other resources, they decay after a limited period of time. After this period the resources will disappear from the user's inventory and must be reacquired if needed. I kinda bought it because it has my name on it as a joke but i really did like it
Daijha B.
Daijha B.
Stantonsburg, NC
I love Suave's bodywash! It comes in so many different scents and it seems to get the job done. I use it daily and it's very affordable. I usually buy mine in bulk, like 3-4 at a time. The only downfall I would say Suave body wash is that the bottle is so small. I use it every day so it seems to need replacing quickly!
Viviana P.
Viviana P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Suave is a great body wash to get at the dollar store, they are super cheap and do leave you skin feeling clean and refreshed. This is a great product when your on a budget. Also it does leave residue that you feel after your out of the shower. I would totally go for this body wash if I was on a budget.
WEN X.
WEN X.
MALVERN, PA
The scent is wonderful and it is so soft on the skin it really fight sweat and body odor also it get ink and paint off very well. it makes your skin feel soft long after use and the scent stays also that is something very hard to find in a body wash but here you have it.
Alyssia M.
Alyssia M.
Seattle, WA
I absolutely love this body wash it is amazing and leaves your skin finally smelling delicious. Side from being on the less expensive side this makes your body feel so soft and so beautifully smooth I would recommend this to anyone who wants to feel pampered.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Bedias, TX
I just recently started using Suave Body Wash and I cant believe that I wasn't using it sooner!! Not only is it a great body wash that leaves me feeling fresh, it also smells amazing and the smell last!! Its also a great price that I can afford. I love Suave
Giselle P.
Giselle P.
Alton, TX
Suave body wash are the best!
They have such a smooth scent and it stays on your body for a long long amount of time!
You can shower in the night and by the next afternoon you'll smell like you're fresh out of the shower!
It's delicious and long lasting
stapha c.
stapha c.
It smells too heavenly for words! which is quite surprising since the product is so inexpensive. It's delicate enough for my sensitive skin and froths up quickly. Overall, I'm very pleased with the product and would purchase it again. Give it a try!
fednie g.
fednie g.
Naples, FL
uyfsgfre wfurewg ewfewg ewyifiesh flesif;ea sgis gsgygvdfdif iyfiuf efgeifegfi eig gvf sgysg s gfd gireyg8 ter syur oewy gs ig eroisf reug uesf8esuerfkerhsgregfdhgd uf ruesgfuesgyfuew gs uysgfyusvkfdsyf ddyfufgyeg s fsf fdshf esgergesjf
Josselen G.
Josselen G.
I love how cheap the soaps are, I love the fragrance and how soft my skin is after I'm done taking a shower. I also love how long the fragrance last on my skin after I shower. I've already repurchased this item.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Bucyrus
This stuff smells sooo good! It’s definitely one of my favorite body washes! I’m currently out but going to the store tonight to get some more 😊
Genevieve H.
Genevieve H.
How is this for dry skin?
marisela m.
marisela m.
Does this have a strong smell like perfume