BY SUAVE

Preferred Fragrances Sparkling Scents Of Jasmine, Apricot, Citrus & Linden Flower That Bloom In The Shower A Bath & Body Wash That Helps Leave Your Skin Soft, Smooth, & Delightfully Fragrant Suave Essentials Offers Quality Body Washes With Preferred Fragrances. Help Revitalize Your Entire Body With This Lovely Fragrant Body Wash That Leave Your Skin Feeling Soft, Smooth And, Above All, Beautiful. Suave Essentials Body Wash And Shower Gels Are Made With Fun, Fresh Scents That Will Help Leave Your Skin Feeling Refreshed And Smelling Great! Enliven Your Senses With This Romantic Amethyst Sunset Body Wash. Dance In A Brilliant Sunset, Aglow With Amethyst And Golden Rays. This Sparkling Scent Sings Of Purple Jasmine, Jeweled Apricot, Ruby Red Grapefruit, And Sweet Linden Flower. Unlike Bar Soap That Can Leave Your Skin Feeling Dry, Suave Essentials Body Wash Will Help Leave Your Skin Feeling Soft And Smooth. Infused With Acai, Passion Flower And Skin Conditioning Vitamin E. This Liquid Body Wash Creates A Rich Creamy Lather That Rinses Clean For An Enjoyable Shower Experience. Suave Body Wash And Shower Gels Are Perfect For Everyday Use And Great For The Whole Family. Try All Of Our Beautifully Fragrant Suave Essentials Body Wash Varieties And Transform Your Shower Experience! Wrap Yourself In Bubbly Lather. Savor The Beautiful Fragrance. Rinse. Feel Your Skin Smile. 1-800-782-8301

• Does this have a strong smell like perfume1 Answers
  • This stuff smells sooo good! It’s definitely one of my fa...1 Answers
  • How is this for dry skin?1 Answers
Suave® Essentials Amethyst Sunset Body Wash
  • "Suave essentials amethyst sunset body wash is the best smelling product suave offers by far! " in 11 reviews
Myra H.
Received for free through crowdtap. This smells nice and does a decent job cleansing, but it dries out my skin something fierce. I get itchy after using this if I don't moisturize my skin quickly enough, and I don't like how the gel seems clumpy instead of smooth. Oftentimes more gel would spill onto the shower instead of staying together. I don't think I'd give this another shot
Michelle S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I had to get body wash when I was on vacation. I bought Sauce because I just needed something inexpensive. The smell was strong and it was such an unnatural scent that I just couldn’t use it. It left my skin dry too :(
Katie B.
Stanwood, WA
I am not a huge fan of this brand but this stuff smells really really good!!!!! I absolutely love love the smell I just wish the formula was a little bit different
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
When the body wash arrived, I was optimistic.  The scent is nice and the big flower on the front made me think tropical, which is great since I typically like those types of scents.  I was not disappointed.  The scent was light, floral and pleasant.  In addition, there was a beautiful tropical flower pictured on the bottle and the purple color of the body wash itself matched the theme well.  More importantly, the body wash had a great lather and leaves you feeling clean.  It does soften the skin somewhat but not as well as some other brands I have tried.  The texture and thickness is good too.  However, for a cost effective product, I thought it was very good and would definitely recommend it.
amethyst c.
Medford , NY
—In-Game Description
Argon Crystals are a rare resource that drops in the Orokin Void, as a rare deposit on any planet and from certain Assassination targets. Unlike other resources, they decay after a limited period of time. After this period the resources will disappear from the user's inventory and must be reacquired if needed. I kinda bought it because it has my name on it as a joke but i really did like it
Jessica Nicole T.
Fountain, CO
Love the way this smells and it is extremely affordable! It actually does last longer. The scent literally lasts all day some days my husband swears I have perfume on when I get out of shower but he is wrong :) I've also caught my husband use this as hand soap at work he said it reminds him of me especially on deployment or military training when I can't see him for weeks
Chanel G.
Bronx , NY
Pretty okay for the price. They have a bunch of different flavors. What I I do notice about these that you have to use alot of it and it will go kind of fast! I purchase mines out of walmart for under $2. Depending on finances, If your looking for moisture or something to have in the shower for awhile, then I would skip and get something else for a few cents more! Not to knock because, it will clean you, but its not too moisturizing for a dry skin chica!
Emerson R.
this is one of my holy grail body washes! it is my go to summer body wash. it lathers and feels so soothing and clean and i can't get enough of it! it also makes luxurious bubbles whenever i run it underneath the faucet when i'm taking a bath, try this! such an amazing product for an affordable price. cannot stop repurchasing!!
Claire O.
Spartanburg, SC
I love Suave body washes because they are such great value. This scent is nice, somewhat floral and is gentle enough for everyday use. It has a great lather and doesn't require a ton of product to get the job done. I would definitely buy again, or maybe try some other scents!
Jordan T.
Absolutely love this body wash! It is Affordable and it smells great the scent even lasts throughout the day which is amazing! It doesn't leave any kind of residue on your body and leaves you feeling fresh and clean after getting out of the shower.
marisela m.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does this have a strong smell like perfume
Tiffany J.
Bucyrus
This stuff smells sooo good! It’s definitely one of my favorite body washes! I’m currently out but going to the store tonight to get some more 😊
Genevieve H.
How is this for dry skin?

Walmart