Suave Essentials Aloe & Waterlily Conditioner, 30 oz uploaded by Taylor D.

BY SUAVE

robin s.
New Orleans, LA
I love the smell of this product, it leaves you feeling refreshed and ready for the day, they have a ton of smells to choose from
Arcelia B.
Staten Island, NY
Leaves your hair soft and smells great but not overwhelming which is amazing. Very cheap. I buy mine for less than $2.
Haley W.
Guin, AL
Love the smell and how soft it leaves my hair! It never makes my hair look oily. Super cheap and best conditioner ever
Ava J.
I use this everyday it washes your hair issues that give it three stars because it doesn't really volume your hair
Masi S.
Richmond, KY
This product really makes my hair feel great! I love the feel and smell of it and the way it makes my hair look
Taylor D.
Sikeston, MO
Love this product!!! Conditions hair plus leaves it smelling amazing and tangle free!!!! Awesome product.
Leanza M.
Tulare, CA
If you are on a tight budget this is your product! Smells super yummy! I like Suave professionals better.
Frida S.
Bakersfield, CA
This leaves hair really soft and looking heathy! Anyone with dead ends should totally try this.
Ashley M.
Me gustan mucho los productos de Suave, siempre dejan mi pelo acondicionado y súper lindo
Favorite drugstore conditioner. Love the scent of this & it leaves my hair super soft.