Suave Essentials Aloe & Waterlily Conditioner, 30 oz uploaded by Taylor D.

BY SUAVE

robin s.
New Orleans, LA
I love the smell of this product, it leaves you feeling refreshed and ready for the day, they have a ton of smells to choose from
Arcelia B.
Staten Island, NY
Leaves your hair soft and smells great but not overwhelming which is amazing. Very cheap. I buy mine for less than $2.
Haley W.
Guin, AL
Love the smell and how soft it leaves my hair! It never makes my hair look oily. Super cheap and best conditioner ever
Ava J.
I use this everyday it washes your hair issues that give it three stars because it doesn't really volume your hair
Masi S.
Richmond, KY
This product really makes my hair feel great! I love the feel and smell of it and the way it makes my hair look
Leanza M.
Fresno, CA
If you are on a tight budget this is your product! Smells super yummy! I like Suave professionals better.
Gloria V.
CORP CHRISTI, TX
I follow the Curly Girl Method so I don't use shampoo to wash my hair. I use conditioners free of silicones instead. The Suave Essentials line is perfect and CG approved! Aloe & Waterlily is light and moisturizing. It has a delicate lasting scent. Because I use palmfuls (YES palmfuls) of conditioner per wash, I LOVE that Suave is very affordable and it comes in a family size!
Ashley M.
Me gustan mucho los productos de Suave, siempre dejan mi pelo acondicionado y súper lindo
Favorite drugstore conditioner. Love the scent of this & it leaves my hair super soft.
Madyson M.
Springfield, MO
It's the cheapest and the best! I have blonde, fine, but thick hair.. It makes it feel so soft and keeps it clean. It doesn't leave a film on there like the other stuff.. It's always my go to.