Suave Essentials Aloe & Waterlily Conditioner, 30 oz uploaded by Taylor M.

BY SUAVE

Brianna P.
Veedersburg, IN
I use this conditioner on my daughter. It's gentle, has a wonderful scent and works wonderfully. My daughter has very long hair and tangles can be a NIGHTMARE. I am very satisfied with this product. Great price!
Taylor M.
Sikeston, MO
Love this product!!! Conditions hair plus leaves it smelling amazing and tangle free!!!! Awesome product.
Frida S.
Bakersfield, CA
This leaves hair really soft and looking heathy! Anyone with dead ends should totally try this.
VICKY Z.
Moultrie, Georgia
It is super affordable, at my local Walmart it is probably $2. This product helps smooth out my hair and leaves me with no tangles. Although the downside is that it gets my hair oily fast, so meaning I would have to wash it everyday.
pamela V.
I have not tryed this but I do like SUAVE thier products leave my dry damaged hair SOFT SMOOTH AND VERY SHINY it cleans very good with out stippen my hair and it keeps the frizzies down I CAN NOT WAIT TO USE THIS KIND
Emily S.
Freeport Michigan
My hair has never been so soft! I use this product every shower I take. My hair is pretty dry and rough so this softening conditioner meets all of my needs. I ordered this product online because I've heard great things about it and I was not disappointed! Not to mention the wonderful fragrance!
Stephanie O.
These products are very cheap about almost 2$ which is great ! I love the smells that the products provide they work pretty well for detangling your hair but i believe it won't keep your hair moisturized for a whole day . But still great product
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
me fascina siento que hisrta el cabello y lo deja manejable y con movimiento claro me gusta alternarlo con otros productos para que mi cabello no se acostumbre a un solo compuesto.
Laura S.
Longmont, CO
This is one of my favorite Suave conditioners. It's a pretty light weight conditioner. It smells great. I personally have used this conditioner as a co wash and leave in conditioner for my curly hair
Stephanie A.
I've used this for quite awhile. Smells great, but after many months my hair hasn't really progressed with growing or anything. I feel as if this is to cheap and isn't cleaning my hair well. I've moved on to Aussie and already see improvement.