Suave Essentials Aloe and Waterlily Shampoo, 30 oz uploaded by Crystal M.

BY SUAVE

Our aloe and water lily shampoo feature invigorating formulas combining cool aloe vera with the fresh scent of water lily petals to bring out the natural beauty of your hair. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alana C.
The price is great if you're going through a rough time with money and need something cheap! This is definitely a shampoo you NEED to use with conditioner... Really dries out the hair! Scent is nice (but it doesn't really stay in you hair for long). Fine for a cheap shampoo!
Valerie C.
Toledo, OH
Smells ok, but what can I expect from a $2 shampoo? It actually works ok, I would suppose that you get what you pay for. It's cheap and available at Walmart. I use on my kids and they love the scent.
Cindy P.
This is a great product I love suave some of it smells better than bath and body works I love there bouts wash it's great and the aloe leaves your skin feelin smooth and clean I am very happy with this brand you must try
Andrea O.
Dubuque, IA
This shampoo is super affordable and works great. It leaves your hair feeling renewed and fresh. Not to mention it also smells delightful! I would recommend this shampoo to anyone. I personally love it!
C.Y. R.
San Diego, CA
These Suave shampoos are so affordable and leave your hair and scalp feeling really clean. However, I have to mix and match with other shampoos because if I use it on a daily basis my scalp will begin to dry up and flake.
Crystal M.
This shampoo has a beautiful and refreshing scent. I enjoy the way it leaves my hair smelling. When I kiss my girls goodnight they always say how good my hair smell. I'd definitely buy this again because of the new larger size! It really helps out a family on a budget.
Katie R.
I love the scent of the Suave Essentials Aloe and Waterlily Shampoo and conditioner. I have thick and curly hair. This shampoo and conditioner does not leave the hair feeling weighed down. It cleans well without stripping the hair of moisture. This is a constant repurchase for me.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
This is a good cheap shampoo. I bought it at the dollar tree when on vacation because I was in a hurry and it happened to be there. Smells good. Didn't wow me but it does its job.
Laura C.
Very good shampoo for cheap makes your hair clean gives it a good smell and isn't dandruff after I love suave products always have had really good experience !!
Emeli R.
I tried every product to get my scalp clean from dandruff and this is the only product that actually worked and it's really affordable!