BY SUAVE

Description:

Our 2-in-1 hypoallergenic shampoo and conditioner formula brings out the natural beauty of your hair in one easy step, gently cleansing and conditioning with the soothing scent of almond oil and verbena.

Buy on Walmart*
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
I really enjoy this shampoo. My hair isn't typically too dry, so 2 in 1 works well for me. I believe the Almond Oil and Vitamin E really make my hair look and feel more healthy. The scent smells great but isn't overpowering. It lathers well and I do not have to use too much to cover all of my hair. The only reason I am giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I typically choose sulfate free shampoo and conditioner because I have color treated hair.
Raven J.
I don't use this often but when I need like a really quick wash just to refresh my hair this is definitely what I use because sometimes I just don't have the time to wash and condition so washing and condition at the same time works perfect for me I love the smell leaves my hair soft highly recommended
Gabrielle K.
This product smells very great. It cleans my hair nicely but it doesn’t moisture or detangle much. I use this and a conditioner. The packaging is nice and it has an easy grip on it.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
This is a ok shampoo & conditioner. It smells good and the bottle is huge, so it does last a long time and it's affordable. My dislikes are that my hair is damaged from coloring it and this product just doesn't condition it enough.
angie m.
I have been a Suave user for a long time! This product makes my hair so soft and tangle free! My hair type is very thick and wavy so it's dm hard trying to find a good hair product. I have spend so much money on expensive hair products and I always go back to this! I especially love the Suave naturals coconut hair shampoo and conditioner!
Audrey A.
Billingsley, AL
I am not a huge fan of 2-in-1s because they very rarely detangle my hard.  This one is better than others but I still use too much product to be cost effective (even at the great Suave value). I do like how well it foams and coats my hair. It is cleansing and moisturizing without dragging down the volume of my hair.
Jacqueline B.
Americus, GA
When looking for an inexpensive shampoo and conditioner I choose this one every time. It smells really good and it rejuvenates my natural curls. Compared to other 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioners, it is bigger, long lasting, and it keeps your hair clean and detangled
Felicia D.
Shelbyville, TN
Really really love this product it's amazing! I bought it at Walmart for a really good price! Every effective I love the way it lathers on my hair is bragdy and think yes I would recommend it to other!!
Cynthia  A.
Westwood, NJ
Nope, this didn't work for me. I had high hopes for it, I thought it would work like the one from Herbal Essences - which is now discontinued (whyyyyy!). But no, this behaved more like a shampoo and I ended up needing a conditioner anyway, didn't like, will not purchase again.
Nory M.
MARATHON
This shampoo/conditioner smell really good! I bought it at a grocery store. I normally don't like shampoo/conditioner stuff, but this is really good!! It's better than most. I would buy it again and I really do recommend it.