Suave Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Wild Cherry Blossom 3.8 OZ uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY SUAVE

Suave Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Wild Cherry Blossom is the perfect dry spray for women who want a dependable antiperspirant deodorant that works. Providing 48-hour protection, this spray on antiperspirant deodorant goes on instantly dry and... see more...

Rose N.
Baton Rouge, LA
Dry spray was ok. It doesn’t give me the lasting freshness I am use to with my current antiperspirant. Scent was nice and not overpowering. I tried this product for a week before making my final decision that I was not overly impressed.
Tina R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this deodorant its way Easter the rubbing as soon as you spray its dry its like its just air flying out
Gabriela A.
san antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Muy rico el olor me protege muchisimo cambiaron el boton para utilizarlo haora es mas moderno y mucho mas facil de oprimir 100 recomendable me encanta!