BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave 24-hour protection everlasting sunshine invisible solid anti-perspirant/deodorant goes on clear and provides powerful odor and wetness protection you can count on, with the fun, uplifting scent of passion flower and vanilla. The 24-hour formula comes from the suave line of invisible solid anti-perspirant/deodorants, featuring a collection of refreshing scents.24-hour odor and wetness protection invisible solid is proven to work for up to 24 hours without a messy residue.the suave invisible solid line suave anti-perspirant/deodorants offer extra effective odor and wetness protection that holds up through everything women do, every day. Choose from fresh, powder, wild cherry blossom, sweet pea and violet, ocean breeze, tropical paradise, and everlasting sunshine. About suave for over 70 years, suave has offered professional-quality products for the entire family. The suave mission is to make high quality attainable to all, so everyone can look good, smell good, and feel good every day. What's in the box suave 24-hour protection everlasting sunshine invisible solid anti-perspirant/deodorant, 2.6 ounce stickat a glance: strong odor and wetness protection uplifting passion flower and vanilla scentclinically proven to work up to 24 hoursgoes on clearworks without leaving a messy residue

Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
As a stay-at-home, full-time mom, and an active runner, it is important to have a good deodorant that can hold up to the everyday lifestyle that I have. First up, the smell is wonderful! It is light and feminine, and I like that you don't get a whiff of the perfume all day like some deodorants are like. During every day activities and during my intense runs, I did not notice any foul body odors from the pit areas! Woohoo! I am not a fan of antiperspirants, as this products indicates that it does, as sweating it the body's natural way to rid of toxins, but given that this deodorant is also an antiperspirant, I was disappointed that this product did not do all that it was made to do. I still sweated during intense workouts (as expected) and I still had wet pits during low-key every day activities. Overall, this is a product that I would continue to use and recommend to others.
Alexis K.
Elon, NC
Most suave deodorants smell pretty good, and there's a large enough variety that you can almost always find one you'll like. That said, I feel like not all of them have very good protection. I personally found that I needed to reapply these deodorants throughout the day to ensure full-day coverage, but if you're someone who tends to perspire very little, this probably wouldn't be a problem!
Kharima R.
Humble, TX
I have purchased and used this deodorant before. It keeps my underarm dry  for a complete workday and into the evening. I haven't had to reapply until my evening shower for the day. It smells good ,does the job, and doesn't irritate my skin. I would recommend this deodorant to others.
Kaitiemae C.
This product is great but not the best, the smell is awesome but the way it sometimes leaves chalky white clumps is not the greatest. It is very smooth though and it rolls up nice and easy this product is great but would not be my first choice next time.
izzy s.
i used to use this i just dont like the shirt stains and i just think my body adapted to this deodorant so it stopped working for me i switched to mitchum and prefer it way more i would buy again just if i didn't see any mitchum around
Monet R.
For a low cost deodorant, this is not half bad. Very easy to use and smells good, lasts most of the day. I'm not a fan of the white deodorant because it leaves residue on my shirt. Would buy again but winter time only.
Katelynn M.
AWESOME. I have used this for as long as I can remember! No wetness, odor or irritation. Always stands up to whatever I am doing. Definitely a product I cannot and will not part with. This has stood with me for many years now! I would recommend to anyone.
Bridget Q.
Chesterfield
I have used Suave deodorant since I started having to wear it when I was younger!! This is the only brand I will use!! I love it and I can smell it all day long! !
Jennifer R.
Porterville, CA
Always leaves me feeling so fresh and clean. Very easy to use and can buy travel size which is definitely a plus. I recommend to any lady that likes to smell fresh !
Shelby B.
I swear this thing smells SOOOOO Good. I'm not even exaggerating. I used to use Dove, but it doesn't keep me smelling fresh all day like Suave does. And it's also really cheap here (Jamaica). I use it literally every day. I just hate that when I'm sweaty it starts to clump *rolls eyes* otherwise it's good I guess