Suave Deep Moisture Shampoo

¿Tienes un cabello seco? Haz que tu cabello tenga un aspecto saludable, suave y dócil con nuestro champú Deep Moisture Shampoo.

Does this contain the type of alcohol that dried out your hair?
Does this shampoo make your hair soft? And if there one that is for split ends?
Start your review of Suave Deep Moisture Shampoo!
Grace J.
Spring, TX
Suave Deep Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Grace J.
These were such a steal! Went to the store and noticed that I also had shampoo on the list to my surprise of course this was the best shampoo! My hair is so smooth, silky smooth! It feels beautiful it looks amazing the conditioner is so awesome I recommend this set! The texture is good the smell so calm.
Anna W.
Nashville, TN
Suave Deep Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Anna W.
Purchased at: Target
I love this shampoo! It is great for my curly long hair. I feel like it really cleans my hair without drying.
Kavitha N.
Rochester Hls, MI
I am using suave for the past 5 years my hair is long and strong after using deep moisture shampoo it becomes very shiny and smooth hair always recommend suave
Heather B.
San Diego, CA
I use this shampoo because it's a good price and keeps my hair clean. Don't know if it does that good at keeping the frizz down when it's humid. It has a good scent and keeps my hair shiny. Recommend for the price.
Jena E.
Washington, UT
Great when used with the conditioner. Great when used with hot styling (hair straightener, curling iron, etc.).
Crystal  D.
Boynton Beach, FL
I use this shampoo as a clarifying wash when my hair has a ton of buildup. You definitely have to follow up with a conditioner or deep conditioner to prevent super dry hair. I’m not disappointed by it but I wish it were sulfate free.
Genevieve C.
Garden City, MI
Works rather well for the price. Very pleasant scent, as well as a locally very easy to find product.
Veronica R.
Madera, CA
I looooove this shampoo and conditioner. My all time favorite. Have been using for probably 10 years now. Would obviously purchase again.
Sanjuana B.
Lynnwood, WA
I like Suave shampoo. They all have a really nice strong smell that lasts a long time. I like the packaging. And it's affordable for the quality and amount of product you get. I use this everyday unless I run out and have a different brand under my sink. I will buy this again.
Linnette R.
Kissimmee, FL
I love it. Super great price and size. The smell is delicious and the product line work 100%