BY SUAVE

Savor the freshness of a summer morning in the countryside with this fresh, uplifting fragrance that smells as good as Bath & Body Works® Cucumber Melon Body Lotion.

Our Cucumber Agave Smash Body Lotion glides on easily and absorbs quickly to leave your skin feeling soft, smooth and delightfully fragrant.

This scented lotion is a "good for you" indulgence that you and your skin will love.

• Does this product smell strongly like cucumbers?4 Answers
Cris D.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Suave Essentials Body Lotion Cucumber Agave Smash 10 oz
Love the smell of fresh cucumber and agave! it goes on thin and moisturizes for hours. A great body lotion. I would recommend using a more moisturizing lotion for hands though since this lotion does evaporate fairly quickly so you'd want to apply it more often for hands.
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Suave Essentials Body Lotion Cucumber Agave 32oz
The ONLY conditioner I can use to get my hair manageable and easy to comb! It's a dream come true that this product works and it's less than $5!! I have found it cheaper in the grocery stores, but when I need a bunch quickly and am working a lot, it's nice to buy on amazon and have it delivered. I'd have shaved my head by now if it weren't for this conditioner. Who would have guessed???
Marybell K.
I received Suave® Cucumber Agave Smash Body Lotion free from Influenster for testing purposes and all opinions are my own. I love the cucumber body lotion. It has a great scent & left my skin so soft.
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Wow! I have always liked Suave's professionals hair care line, but hadn't tried their skincare products. I'm so glad I have now! This lotion smells AMAZING! I love the Cucumber Agave Smash scent! It 100% reminds me of other (more expensive) products that are "cucumber melon" except this one smells EVEN BETTER!
Its a noticeable scent without being heavy. My nose is very sensitive and I sometimes get headaches from scented products, but NOT this! Its perfect for spring/summer as it gives you that fresh smell and feeling when wearing it!

I have to say, Suave Essentials Body Lotion really leaves my hands and skin feeling noticeably softer. Its a quick drying formula, not sticky, no residue, and very light! I've used it on my hands, arms, elbows and legs (after shaving) and I'm very happy with it. Would recommend this lotion to anyone!

Tawnie H.
Lenoir, NC
I usually love Suave products.  I love that Suave offers a decent product at a super affordable price; living 30 minutes away from Sephora, Ulta, or any department store...I also love the fact that Suave products are readily available in my small town.

When Influenster sent me a complimentary bottle of Suave's Cucumber Agave Smash lotion for testing purposes, I was happy because I haven't tried this particular product yet.  Growing up in the 90s, I have a nostalgic connection with cucumber-scented products (anyone remember B&BW's Cucumber Melon line?!) so seeing that I was getting a cucumber fragrance was exciting and felt like a trip down memory lane.  However...I didn't know what to expect with the agave scent -- and I wasn't very fond of it.  While the lotion smelled light and fresh, it is not a smell that I was too thrilled about.  It's not bad by any means....it's just not my thing.  It did leave a better scent on your skin, though.

Suave's lotions tend to be a lot thinner than other brands, which I guess is to be expected.  However, this product seemed to be a little runnier than normal.  It absorbed into my skin easily and gave me a light shot of moisture....but it's definitely not what you're looking for if you like very thick, luxurious lotions.  This would probably be a great product to keep in the fridge to apply to hot skin after being outside in the sun all day since it's so light.

Not my favorite Suave product, but it still gets the job done at an affordable price!

Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Can we just talk about how perfect this lotion is? 😍 first application an my ever so dried NY legs instantly felt rejuvenated👠 super fresh scented an really does last for hours! As an avid tanner🌞 I am always looking for lotions that help with my legs because they dry out so easily😫 and this little baby right here does the trick! I was given this for free🤗 from Suave and Influenster to test out an they must have seen my selfies lately because my legs needed some LOVE! Thank you😘 All products and reviews of Suave Cucumber Agave lotion are of my own and I stand tall behind this lotion😎
Johana G.
New Castle, DE
I can describe this product with one word: Spectacular! The best thing about this product is its smell. It smells like cucumber melon! And the best of all, is that it does not go away, it lasts many hours on the skin. All my friends tell me that I smell great. Besides this, leaves the skin very moisturized, no matter how you have the skin, because it does not give fat. For me, the best body cream  .I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes & in exchange for an HONEST review. My opinion is MINE and was not influenced by anything other than a great product!
Daniela F.
The cucumber lotion smells so good, it's not overpowering at all. Overpowered lotions I would have to say are Victoria Secret and Bath & Body Work lotions. This lotion is nothing like that I get headaches from very scented fragrances and this one doesn't do that. Glides on so easily & absorbs fairly quick leaving my skin soft which I love. It doesn't feel sticky like other moisturizing lotions. I recommend 💕🙏 Suave® Cucumber Agave Smash Body Lotion is also in a body wash. Which I can't wait to try! I love reapplying this lotion just for that fresh scent and cool feeling 😍🔥 Plus this Arizona heat makes lotions feel sticky on the skin. I am surprised that when I put it on then go out side my skin feels smooth and it am not getting the sensation of where you can feel the lotion is on you.
Madeline R.
Paterson, NJ
Smells amazing. I've always been a fan of anything cucumber melon. Loved the fact that it's not too light. It's such a warm and delicious smell. Not strong. Perfect for people like me that are sensitive to scents. It doesn't not leave any type of oily or sticky residue. Used a small amount on my hands and it goes a long way. I even washed my hands and was pleasantly surprised that the scent remained. Received the product free for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Beth D.
Lavon, TX
I love this product! The scent is amazing! AND it lasts ALL DAY! I love that is reminds me of other expensive brands that have the cucumber melon, but i love this brand better as the hydration factor, smell and price is great!

The lotion dries fast and does not leave your skin feeling sticky or tacky after use. I would recommend this lotion to everyone!

I received this product free from #Influenster for testing purposes and in exhcnage for my honest review. These opinions are all mine and is not influenced by anything other than this awesome product!
Brittany U.
Broxton, GA
Does this product smell strongly like cucumbers?