BY SUAVE

Savor the freshness of a summer morning in the countryside with this fresh, uplifting fragrance that smells as good as Bath & Body Works® Cucumber Melon Body Lotion.

Our Cucumber Agave Smash Body Lotion glides on easily and absorbs quickly to leave your skin feeling soft, smooth and delightfully fragrant.

This scented lotion is a "good for you" indulgence that you and your skin will love.

• Does this product smell strongly like cucumbers?4 Answers
Suave® Cucumber Agave Smash Body Lotion
  • "I just tried out this lotion that I received in my latest vox box and I love it! The scent isn't what I normally gravitate towards, but overall it's moisturizing and a great product :)" in 30 reviews
  • "Wow! I have always liked Suave's professionals hair care line, but hadn't tried their skincare products. I'm so glad I have now! This lotion smells AMAZING! I love the Cucumber Agave Smash scent! It 100% reminds me of other (more expensive) products that are "cucumber melon" except this one smells EVEN BETTER!
    Its a noticeable scent without being heavy. My nose is very sensitive and I sometimes get headaches from scented products, but NOT this! Its perfect for spring/summer as it gives you that fresh smell and feeling when wearing it!

I have to say, Suave Essentials Body Lotion really leaves my hands and skin feeling noticeably softer. Its a quick drying formula, not sticky, no residue, and very light! I've used it on my hands, arms, elbows and legs (after shaving) and I'm very happy with it. Would recommend this lotion to anyone!

I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes & in exchange for an HONEST review. My opinion is MINE and was not influenced by anything other than a great product!  " in 12 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this lotion! It really helped my dry skin and smells amazing! I feel so fresh and hydrated.I highly recommend. Thank you Suave for an amazing product! I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review." in 10 reviews
Alejandra C.
I recently tried this lotion. I actually just put it on a couple of minutes ago. I like the smell of the cucumber, its perfect because it smells so refreshing. My skin is smooth and it feel moisturized. It is not sticky or has the lightest smell so it wont overpower. It makes my skin feel soft and i love putting it on after i shower to make my skin feel great.
Cristy H.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Suave Essentials Body Lotion Cucumber Agave Smash 10 oz more...
Love the smell of fresh cucumber and agave! it goes on thin and moisturizes for hours. A great body lotion. I would recommend using a more moisturizing lotion for hands though since this lotion does evaporate fairly quickly so you'd want to apply it more often for hands.
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Suave Essentials Body Lotion Cucumber Agave 32oz more...
The ONLY conditioner I can use to get my hair manageable and easy to comb! It's a dream come true that this product works and it's less than $5!! I have found it cheaper in the grocery stores, but when I need a bunch quickly and am working a lot, it's nice to buy on amazon and have it delivered. I'd have shaved my head by now if it weren't for this conditioner. Who would have guessed???
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
Review for: Suave Essentials Body Lotion Cucumber Agave Smash 10 oz more...
This is by far my favorite scent from their original collection at suave — and in the lotion it’s perfect! Their formula is a good combo of moisturizing and refreshing and you can find suave products just about anywhere, love it!
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA

Aloa G.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Suave Essentials Body Lotion Cucumber Agave 32oz more...
I was looking for a good body lotion for sooo long ! Since the past year my skin had gotten pretty dry and every lotion i used didnt help! I gave this one a try and im sooo glad i got the big size
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Can we just talk about how perfect this lotion is? 😍 first application an my ever so dried NY legs instantly felt rejuvenated👠 super fresh scented an really does last for hours! As an avid tanner🌞 I am always looking for lotions that help with my legs because they dry out so easily😫 and this little baby right here does the trick! I was given this for free🤗 from Suave and Influenster to test out an they must have seen my selfies lately because my legs needed some LOVE! Thank you😘 All products and reviews of Suave Cucumber Agave lotion are of my own and I stand tall behind this lotion😎
Daniela F.
The cucumber lotion smells so good, it's not overpowering at all. Overpowered lotions I would have to say are Victoria Secret and Bath & Body Work lotions. This lotion is nothing like that I get headaches from very scented fragrances and this one doesn't do that. Glides on so easily & absorbs fairly quick leaving my skin soft which I love. It doesn't feel sticky like other moisturizing lotions. I recommend 💕🙏 Suave® Cucumber Agave Smash Body Lotion is also in a body wash. Which I can't wait to try! I love reapplying this lotion just for that fresh scent and cool feeling 😍🔥 Plus this Arizona heat makes lotions feel sticky on the skin. I am surprised that when I put it on then go out side my skin feels smooth and it am not getting the sensation of where you can feel the lotion is on you.
Beth D.
Lavon, TX
I love this product! The scent is amazing! AND it lasts ALL DAY! I love that is reminds me of other expensive brands that have the cucumber melon, but i love this brand better as the hydration factor, smell and price is great!

The lotion dries fast and does not leave your skin feeling sticky or tacky after use. I would recommend this lotion to everyone!

I received this product free from #Influenster for testing purposes and in exhcnage for my honest review. These opinions are all mine and is not influenced by anything other than this awesome product!
Victoria W.
Dallas, TX
I received this lotion for free for testing purposes. I actually was not a huge fan of this lotion. I didn't like the smell (I don't like cucumbers, so if you don't like that smell either, you should probably stay away from this lotion). I also didn't really like the lotion itself. I have many lotions that moisturize much better than this one. I like my lotions to be a little thicker, and I felt like this one was kind of thin and greasy. It's not the worst product I have used, but it's definitely not the best. I wouldn't purchase it on my own, nor would I recommend it to others. I would rather spend a little more money and get a better quality lotion.
Brittany U.
Broxton, GA
Does this product smell strongly like cucumbers?