Suave Conditioner Professionals Humectant 28oz uploaded by Jelani V.Suave Conditioner Professionals Humectant 28oz uploaded by Meena T.Suave Conditioner Professionals Humectant 28oz uploaded by Marieli C.

BY SUAVE

Suave conditioner professionals humectant 28oz see more...

Buy on Kmart
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
I do like suave it smells really good. My favorite scent is coconut. The only downfall is it makes my hair very tangly. When I'm in the shower it feels soft & smooth, but then once I dry my hair with the towel it gets all tangled. Usually when I use dove or Aussie & I wrap my hair in the towel, once I take the towel off my hair still feels soft & easy to brush through. I may be using the wrong kind of suave conditioner for my type of hair.
Susan P.
San Diego, CA
A stylist had recommended "humectant" for my hair, and when used with the Suave Professionals Humectant shampoo, I find that this really does help keep any frizz down, while adding some shine to my hair. This is a great product for the price - definitely worth paying the extra penny for the "professionals" line versus the normal Suave line
Tammy L.
Hazel Green, KY
Well reasonably priced just doesn't make my hair feel as nice as the other conditioners that l have used in the past. packaged ok. have used a couple times but not really interested in purchasing again. somewhat disappointed. when you buy products you want them to work well. just do not feel this one is up to par
Jennifer V.
Fort Wayne, IN
Its amazing and i just cant get enough of it, i dislike most suave products but ive used this one for over a year now. Its extremely affordible sense u can buy shampoo and conditiner buy one get one free. Its extreamly effective sense i can brush through my hair... i would buy it again and again and again..
Norma A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell of this product and how soft it leaves my hair, the packaging is awesome and has a great grip, won't slide off your hands, I use this product on a daily basis right after the shampoo that goes with it, I would recommend this product and I would definitely buy it again
J G.
Lihy
I always need conditioner for my hair to keep it moisturized and untangled. I love this brand because it helps me keep my hair smooth and tangle free. In love it and recommend it to those who have dry and frizzy hair. It was very affordable and easy to find at about every store.
Stacy S.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Suave's humectant conditioner! This is a product I've been using for over a decade because I like it so much. The smell is delicious! It's the perfect amount of coconut. This conditioner is really light so you can use it everyday without it weighing your hair down.
YaraRoset R.
Wyoming , MI
I buy this when i am short on spending cash for hair supplies and while it smells nice and does what it has to do it isn't my favorite or my go to type. i use this product maybe every couple of months when funds are tight and we need to restock on our hair stuff
Joanne Kris S.
Carson, CA
This is cheap and it does what it says it does, it conditions. I like the scent of this product as well over the other varieties that they offer. I've continue to have this in my shower and will continue to make future purchases of this product.
Kayla L.
Kerrville, TX
Love this conditioner ! It helps with my fizzy crazy hair in the humid weather of Texas ! Has an amazing smell ! Very effective ! I choose this over other products much often ! I would very much so recommend to others !
Meena T.
Ontario, Ca
I've recently had to make some budget cuts so I can't afford my normal conditioner. I have pretty dry hair, is this worth it??
Katia L.
Santa Ana
Es un excelente acondicionador dejando me el cabello suave y manejable