BY SUAVE

Suave conditioner professionals humectant 28oz see more...

Brianna C.
Not all suave products work good in my opinion. This product was one of them and that’s probably why it was on clearance. I like to use cheap conditioner to detangle my curly hair but this conditioner made the process overly difficult. As soon as I put it in my hair began to feel brittle no moisture what so ever. I definitely will not repurchase this product.
Kaitlyn W.
Lakewood, OH
I have tried this conditioner a few times, and feel that I need to use a larger amount than normal with my long hair to clean and detangle. I have also noticed that when I do not use a large amount of this product, my scalp looks greasy right after I shower. I have used suave quite a few times, and feel that it works better with shorter hair.
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Super affordable and found practically anywhere. Great scent and recommendable. It leaves hair smelling great and soft but other then cleaning your hair I don't recommend it for anything else. It's a good product for its price.
Rachel G.
I've used Suave for several years on and off and it doesn't disappoint. Definitely one of the products where I would say you get your bang for the buck. Leaves my hair feeling and smelling clean.
Alissa G.
Ukiah, CA
This is a great product. Makes your hair feel great and alive. Doesn’t feel heavy after use and it keeps it feeling very refreshed. Your hair always smells good too!
Haley L.
Burton, MI
This is salon grade without the expensive price. My hair always feels clean and soft after using it. It smells great and my hair doesn't get greasy for 1-2 days. I will keep using this. It's basically sold everywhere that sells hair products and it's good stuff!
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Anything I can do to keep the chlorine frizz at bay! I'm in the pool 3-4 days a week, and the chemicals really strip my hair. Suave Humectant Conditioner helped tame the flyaways for a while. I find though, that I have to switch up the routine...too much of a good thing, it stops working.
Izzy S.
Prineville
I used this conditioner mainly to mix in with hair dyes to dilute them. In the bowl while mixing, the color of the dye (which was green) didn't change at all, but once on the head it was a lot lighter. I would recommend it for anything but an in between conditioner when you're low on money.
Emily M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
This is a really nice affordable conditioner. I don't have to use very much and it makes my hair very soft. It's comparable to some of the pricier brands. It moisturizer my hair nicely as well. I will buy again
Sophia J.
Carrollton, VA
Feel neutral about this product on my hair. It's fairly cheap, and my hair feels somewhat soft and manageable after use. Not my most favorite, but gets the job done.
Meena T.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I've recently had to make some budget cuts so I can't afford my normal conditioner. I have pretty dry hair, is this worth it??
Katia L.
Santa Ana
Es un excelente acondicionador dejando me el cabello suave y manejable