BY SUAVE

Suave Professionals Color Care Shampoo gently cleanses and protects color treated hair for less than the more expensive brands. Salon-tested formula uses the latest advances in hair care to help protect color from fading. Color Protecting Shampoo helps lock in your color and keep it longer. Formula With UV Protectant and Anti-Oxidants helps defend color against harsh environment elements. Size: 12.6 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: Color treated hair Active ingredients: Not Available Other ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate [Vitamin E Acetate], Ascorbic Acid [Vitamin C], Triticum Vulgare Wheat (Germ) Oil (Triticum Vulgare), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Baby B.
Charlotte , NC
Smells good. Does not typically like a normal color protectant protect your hair color especially if you have a bright color such as red, green, or blonde. It was a nice thought but I wouldn't recommend anyone using this if they have bright hair color in their hair. Other than that, good product.
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
I loved this shampoo and the smell it left afterwords. It's very affordable and worth every penny. It's super cheap compared to other name brands. I would recommend this to anyone. I will keep buying this and save myself some coins too
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Smells great! I absoutletlty love it
And it makes my hair feel so soft and smooth and it looks amazing afterwards
Absoutletlty love this. Its smells so good! Its very affordable plus leaves your hair feeling amazing afterwords
Brittany A.
Normally my hair fades after several washes. Due to alopecia, I need to administer medication every day, and I wash my hair equally as much. This is the ONLY product that keeps my color dark and fresh. No fading, despite daily washes. Makes my color stay for up to 5 weeks!!
Tania R.
Lowell, MA
I actually didn't know that swab had a pair for you but I definitely love this smell it smells really good and I definitely recommend it's one of my favorites
Ashley C.
Pompano beach, Florida
I love this product so much it is something I been constantly asked about.And I always say look around cause it's there I love it.
Alden P.
brownsville , TX
Smells amazing , it’s makes your hair feeel really smooth , nice packaging and is clreally cool
Nevaeh W.
Cardiff
I really liked this item as it came very fast and met all of my expectations. I would recommend this item to anyone who is looking for something similar or looking for anything like this, if you are then this is the one.
yasmin n.
Hamilton
This item smelled reallllly good, but it made my hair really greasy, and I ended up washing my hair with a different shampoo. I don't recommend it if your hair is thin like mine.
Ebony A.
Florida
This shampoo really protect the color on the hair.  I like it. I buy it on Wallgreens and used every week when i wash my hair after colored it.