Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantSuave
Coconut Kiss Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant

Suave Coconut Kiss Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant

El desodorante antitranspirante Suave® Powder Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant brinda 48 horas de protección contra la transpiración y el mal olor. Se rocía sobre la axila limpia y se seca al instante para mantenerte seco cuando estás en movimiento.

Start your review of Suave Coconut Kiss Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant!
Wendy  S.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Suave Coconut Kiss Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Wendy  S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a wonderful, light coconut scented dry spray antiperspirant. It’s my favorite because there is no wet feel. It has 48 hour protection and it’s cruelty free. Great product and I highly recommend this.
Yesenia  G.
Troup, TX
Suave Coconut Kiss Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Yesenia  G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Este desodorante me encanto el olor es muy agradable ya que huele delicioso a coco 🥥🥥 al aplicarlo su sensación es de fresco y seco en la piel y te protege del sudor durante todo el día me gusta mucho👍👍
Adelle C.
Jersey City, NJ
Suave Coconut Kiss Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Adelle C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the way his instant dry antiperspirant makes me smell! The odor blocking technology is unbeatable and it’s half the cost of Secret brand yet it smells much better. My arm pits do not have white residue making this a great product for warm climates and summer months. Suave Coconut Kiss Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant
Lizzette G.
Suave Coconut Kiss Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Lizzette G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I always use secret gel deodorant but after trying this dry spray deodorant, I will not be buying the gel one. This one Drys instantly And doesn’t stain clothes. The smell is so good. The protection is better than other deodorants I’ve tried . Super easy to use just spray and go .
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
This is so Great! I have always used a solid but after receiving this in my VoxBox to try I gave it a go and am loving it! It smells and feels awesome. Doesn’t leave that residue and it lasts all day! Def my new go to for sure!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Joslyn H.
Eastanollee, GA
Suave Coconut Kiss Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Joslyn H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Suave Coconut Kiss Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Love the way this smells. Also like the fact that I can leave it in my car without worrying it will melt. Still shows on black or darker clothing however but I will definitely buy this beach smelling deodorant again and again!!!
Ana C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Suave Coconut Kiss Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Ana C.
I love coconut and this deodorant smells delicious I love suave products I buy different brands of deodorant I like to try different products ❤️
Kayla G.
Hempstead, NY
I lovedddd the smell of this dry spray deodorant! It was also my first time using a dry spray deodorant and I actually liked it. It did not leave a residue on my clothes and it kept my underarms dry and smelling good all day. My underarms don’t sweat a lot so I’m not sure how it would hold up for someone that has sweaty underarms, hence the reason for 4 stars.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Jeannie  U.
Ohiopyle, PA
Suave Coconut Kiss Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Jeannie  U.
Suave Coconut Kiss Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Jeannie  U.
Love this dry spray deodorant, because it goes on clear and doesn’t leave white residue on your armpits or clothes, and plus it drys quick and doesn’t feel sticky. Has a nice coconut scent and last all day long.
Susy S.
Rochester, WA
Suave Coconut Kiss Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Susy S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Do not waste your money on this ! It smells good at first but it does not last half a day . With activity even less and if out and about doing regular errands may last a little longer . Only good thing is, it doesn’t stain or leave deodorant marks on clothes . Does not cover B.O
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Patrice C.
Rock Hill, SC
il y a un an
Suave Coconut Kiss Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Is the fragrance to this spray overpowering? Is the deodorant also long-lasting?
~ M.
Doral, FL
Lori H.
Pittston, PA
1,507 reviews
il y a 3 ans
Jennifer S. il y a 3 ans
Nope! Dry time is super quick and does not stain! :)