BY SUAVE

This dry coconut deodorant spray gives you the instantly dry protection you need with that tropical vacation scent you love.

• 48-hour odor and wetness protection
  • Goes on clear and dries instantly
  • Tropical coconut scent

• When I think of Suave... I personally feel it's on the ch...5 Answers
  • This has to smell delicious and fresh, is it?7 Answers
  • Does it last all day?7 Answers
Chelsea F.
Riverside, MO
Im not a huge fan of the Suave Antiperspirant Dry Spray Deodorant. It is not horrible, but it is not my first choice in dry spray deodorants. I have the deodorant in the Coconut Kiss fragrance and the smell is okay. Im also not a big fan of coconut smelling products, but again, it is not horrible. The deodorant leaves a slight oily feeling once on the skin, but it does dry down after a few minutes. There are many Suave products that are simply underrated, but this deodorant is not my favorite. I would recommend if you love Suave and Dry Spray deodorants. I rarely "never recommend" a product unless I feel the product is harmful to the consumer and I believe this product is safe. This is not a horrible product, it is just not my preference. Suave® Coconut Kiss Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant
Selena G.
Hamden, CT
I’ve been a Suave fan/user for years. Anyone who has known me for any amount of time knows that Coconut is my scent of choice. From shampoo and conditioner, to body butter, to body spray, to mousse, I’ve got a lovely bunch of coconuts! 🤣 Now I’m happy to add antiperspirant to the list. I’ve never been a fan of sprays but this one is so easy to use AND smells amazing! ’ll admit, when Influenster first sent me this dry spray free to try, I didn’t think it could hang with the big kids. So I’ve been putting it through the motions for a few days and I’m quite impressed with it’s lasting power. It has taken me from dressy mornings to sweaty CrossFit nights without missing a beat. And it’s done so with a warm, tropical coconut scent that I’m totally a fan of. Thumbs up!
Amber S.
Dennison , OH
I actually love Suave deodorant anyway but have never tried the dry spray. The Coconut KISS scent of this product is out of this world amazing. I love it. Anything coconut scented and I’m usually all for it. This product works nicely. I’m not a heavy sweater but it does it’s job in that department. My only complaint I guess, and the reason for the four stars is that, this dry spray states that it dries instantly. I myself did not experience that. It comes out clear, which is great so it’s not like it got all over my clothes,but it certainly does not dry instantly. Other than that, I would say this is a great product and the price tag in stores doesn’t break the bank. I will definitely make a purchase in the future.
Stephanie N.
Clinton, MO
I received this item in the #BacktoBasics Voxbox, in exchange for my honest review. I used this product several times before I could give a review. The first time I used it, my underarms where completely dry. It was a lot of product in the air after a quick spray. After a while I checked back under my arm and seen balled up deodorant. So that was disappointing. Then I noticed my purple running shirt was covered in white. It had transfered pretty bad.
The second time I used this product was today. I used it right before my daily 5K run. I wore a white tank top, so no transfer seen. The deodorant did keep me dry and fresh smelling, but again a lot of air pollution while putting it on.
Rochelle G.
Influenster sent me This Back to Basics voxbox. I received this product as a free sample. in the Box I received @suavebeauty dry spray antiperspirant deodorant coconut kiss. I love this spray. Lol I use it all over to be honest. I spray my feet 🧦👣, my underarms 💪🏾, under my tites👙 🤣🤣🤣. It smells amazing!!!!! I was already a huge fan of dry antiperspirant sprays and now I can add this one to my collection. I received this product complimentary for sampling purposes all opinions are my own.

#suavebeauty #complimentary @Influenster @suavebeauty
Skyla S.
Excelsior Spg, MO
I received the Sauve coconut kiss dry spray deodorant. I’ve never used a spray deodorant before because the thought of it honestly kind of weirded me out. I can honestly say though that after trying it out I may never go back. The spray feels cool and refreshing going on and dries instantly. I also love the coconut smell. I recently had a baby and my hormones are still wacky so I sweat more than usual (lol) and I haven’t had to be concerned about stinking or anything like that. The coverage lasts all day.
Highly recommend!
Jessica U.
Kissimmee, FL
I’m loving the new Suave Coconut KISS Dry Spray antiperspirant deodorant! I would spray it on in the morning before I start my daily activities which consists of cleaning my house, my morning walks and bicycling! I love that I don’t feel sweaty and can’t. feel the deodorant being sticky throughout the times that I’m doing strenuous activities! It smells so good, it’s not an overpowering smell which I love. Just a very subtle coconut smell. @SuaveBeauty @Influenster #SuaveDrySpray #SuaveBeliever #Complimentary #Contest
Olga M.
Aurora, MO
!!OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE!!
This is my absolute favorite deodorant!! First of all the smell is amazing and long lasting ! My day usually starts at 8 am and doesn’t end until 8pm or so. It consists of a lot of stress sweat and running around! This stuff lasted me all day and I even felt like I sweat less with stuff. No white marks and it felt like my under arms could breathe! I definitely recommend 5/5
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
I’ve used the solid kind of this deodorant and using the spray is much more easier to use. A couple of sprays under the arm and you’re on the go! The spray smells just as great as the solid does. I’d use this again, the solid too. I guess it’s just based on preference when using the spray vs. solid! Not oily at all. Lasts all day for me! I like it.
Angela T.
Raeford, NC
Omg! I really loved this antiperspirant Coconut kiss dry spray by Suave. It sprays on fresh with a very clean scent and it wears all day with maybe one to two touch ups. If fit on my purse, a tote and easy to store in various compartments for travel. I highly recommend. Please watch my YouTube Channel : The Pink Pearls Glam Parlour for more reviews. I received this feee to review via Influenster. Thanks😻
Lori M.
Does it last all day?
María Gabriela D.
Miami
This has to smell delicious and fresh, is it?
amanda t.
When I think of Suave... I personally feel it's on the cheaper end of the beauty line. I do see that they have been trying to reinvent their image, which is cool. I personally wouldn't buy, although I'm sure they work just fine. I do love coconut scented anything though... Anyone else have similar thoughts? 🤔🤷
Mary M.
El Paso, TX
Does it last all day , the price compared to other spray deodorant ?
Alyssa H.
Frisco
How does this compare to Dove Beauty Finish Dry Spray Antiperspirant ?