BeautyBodyBody CareSuave
Suave Cocoa Butter Lotion With Shea

Suave® Cocoa Butter Lotion With Shea

Description:

Our Suave Skin Solutions Smoothing Body Lotion with Cocoa Butter & Shea is enriched with a mix of nutrients, which are known to enhance the moisturization of the layers of skin and improve texture. The result is a skin that looks and feels unbelievably soft and smooth.This dermatologist tested moisturizer instantly relieves dryness to soften rough, dry skin and replenishes moisture to make your skin look and feel beautifully smooth.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Suave® Cocoa Butter Lotion With Shea!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Love how it hydrates my skin without the greasy after feeling, the scent is amazing last very long on the skin in reviews
Coco butter is great for extremely dry skin and those who suffer from stretch marks. I use this lotion regularly, especially in winter. It's a good value and great for everyday use, although it can leave one's skin a little oily. in reviews
Chandra G.
Suave® Cocoa Butter Lotion With Shea uploaded by Chandra G.
Suave Cocoa Butter Lotion With Shea is good for any skin type. Provide moisture to dry skin and left my skin feeling smooth and soft after continuous use. This product is very rich, light and absorbs well. Good to use from head to toe and definitely improve dullness of the skin. Overall smells good, hydrated skin all day, and left a beautiful skin tone. Big fan of this lotion and I recommend to everyone.
Tyana L.
Louisville, KY
Suave Cocoa Butter with Shea lotion seemed like a good way to go. It smells amazing and is suppose to offer continuous moisture for 24 hours. I do like that it's non greasy, is tested by dermatologist, and it absorbs quickly in the skin. But 10 minutes later my arms and legs were dry and a little itchy! After the 2nd time applying I got more of the full effect of the product. Since I had to apply it twice and it didn't nourish my skin as stated I took two stars off!
Sharon S.
I love Suave products! They're reasonably priced and work great. The smell of cocoa butter is super nice. This lotion makes your skin feel so soft and moisturized. It lasts awhile and is non-greasy. I'm a repeat consumer and will buy again. I do recommend this product to others and find nothing that needs improved.
Melonie  R.
Deltona, FL
I love this lotion it keeps skin very soft and smooth I have no complaints or issues with this lotion
Julie M.
Seattle, WA
Suave® Cocoa Butter Lotion With Shea uploaded by Julie M.
I started using this when I first got pregnant, because I was told cocoa butter works great for stretch marks in the making. The smell is wonderful. Even though I still got stretch marks, they aren't as visible as I've seen people who don't use lotion during pregnancy. This lotion doesn't leave an oily residue on you after you've lathered it into your hands or body. The smell lingers for the day as well as leaving your hands soft and smooth.
Tiffany E.
Bronx, NY
I have really bad dry skin, this product helped me alone with the itchy and dry skin. skin feels so soft now and restored itself a huge difference. love this lotion and recommend for anyone dealing with dry skin
Blake V.
Youngstown, Ohio
You can't go wrong with this lotion! It doesn't leave you feeling oily and it smells great! The bottle is perfect to sit on your sink so that you don't forget to apply lotion to your skin! I would definitely recommended this to anyone!
Hilda R.
Avondale, AZ
Smells really good and my body feels so soft after putting this lotion on. You'll like it.
Amy F.
Appleton, WI
It works, just not the best for me. It is not thick and doesn’t moisturize my skin like other brands. I do get it when I am short on money and still need something.
amber G.
Antigo, WI
I really liked this product. its smell is fabulous. its rich and creamy and doesn't leave a sticky film on your body and it doesn't soak in the skin in 3 seconds either. the price is good for me I will continue to use.

Looking for your answer?