suggested searches

3 star

13%

2 star

1 star

I received this complimentary for my honest review. I have to say, I've never been a huge fan of Suave deodorants; but until I tried this, I really enjoyed it. It makes my underarms very smooth and I sweat less. It doesn't leave any white residue on my clothing, which is a big deal for me. Nothing is worse than putting on a clean shirt and getting deodorant all over it. I would say though, putting the cap on and off eventually gets messy. So I like to keep it clean after every few uses. This definitely doesn't last 48hours but close to it. For me, I'd say it lasts about 30hours without needing to apply more. This combination of scents are so good! I would definitely purchase this in the future. Suave is stepping up their game! I'm impressed overall. Cruelty free!

Product reviewed: Suave 24hr Protection Antiperspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid, Cocoa Butter, 2.6 oz

I'm very impressed with this deodorant for several reasons. 1) It keeps me dry and smelling fresh 2) It has a really lovely fragrance 3) It glides on easily like butter and 4) The whole bottom twists making it much easier for me with my long nails to raise it to get more deodorant out. Overall, I am 100% happy and will definitely be using from now on.

The smell is okay. It would not be my first choice in scents. The container says that this has 24 hours of protection. It only lasts a few hours with minimal sweat. It does not really work if you sweat a bunch. I need a deodorant that can last against sweat so i would not recommend this one