Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantSuave
Suave Cocoa Butter Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

Suave® Cocoa Butter Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

Suave Cocoa Butter Invisible Solid Anti- Perspirant Deodorant.
24hr protection.

Does this last long ? and does it smell good ?
How well does this work for everyone? I've been using secret and they are pretty expensive. This one was a lot cheaper!!
Does this solid leave white stains on your clothing?
Start your review of Suave® Cocoa Butter Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant Deodorant!
G Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have hyperhdrosis and this works perfectly fine! I still sweat a little, but it never smells and it’s a lot less sweat than usual. I also love the scents that suave has! It makes my skin feel softer and it’s very affordable. No issues with packaging as well.
Hollie S.
Irwin, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Smells good and works good too I love Shea butter so this stuff is great!!!! Always keep one in my purse as well lol
Ashley W.
Dallas, GA
Great scents for everyone! Super smooth application and lasts all day long! Perfect for the on the go mom, the teen or in between!
Denise C.
E Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Suave® Cocoa Butter Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant Deodorant uploaded by Denise C.
Good product! I like suave products. I like not dry or messy . Love get lasting can't beat the prices. I recommend this just as good as any name brand.
Heather R.
Keystone Hgts, FL
It works good for my under arms. Most deodorant I use doesn't work. This deodorant smells good and doesn't make me sweat as much. I would definitely buy this product again. It doesn't cost that much.
Vanessa S.
Woodland , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Everlasting sunshine is my favorite scent of all time. I don't know if they've discontinued this scent but it's so hard to find now. I was lucky to spot it at my local grocery store and picked up the last one.
Stacie S.
San Jacinto, CA
Love the smell of this product, I will take a shower twice a day just to smell the deodorant. I use the shampoo and the conditioners that come in the coconut sent makes me feel like a woman on a island I know that sounds corney but that's what it does
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This deodorant lasts for most of the day but I still have times where I feel I need to reapply it. Does smell great though and a good price point.
Lacey C.
Wichita, KS
Suave® Cocoa Butter Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant Deodorant uploaded by Lacey C.
I bought the everlasting sunshine scent. I'm not so sure it stands up to 24 hrs of wear and still smell fresh, but it does the job for the day for sure. Love this scent.
Carolyn G.
Summerville, SC
I would only wear this one when I'm really cheap and don't want to spend money.
I would only wear this one when I'm really cheap and don't want to spend money.