Suave Clinical Wetness Protection 24hr Anti-Perspirant + Deodorant Stick ~ Wild Cherry Blossom ~ 1.7oz (1/EA)

BY SUAVE

• I'm looking for a clinical deodorant that is clear and dosent lea...2 Answers
  • Will you make any more scents?3 Answers
Samantha S.
Saint Charles, MO
I love the scent. Works great. Buy it often from target. I highly recommend it ;) I use it every single day. I have one in my purse, one in my car, one in my bathroom.
Natalie B.
San Diego, CA
This product is great, I have bought it multiple times. I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. It has very nice packaging. I highly recommend buying this product, it is a great product all around.
Brenda C.
I suffer with anxiety therefore I sweat a lot this product has been a life saver for me it smells great and last all day!
Candace W.
King, NC
I really enjoy this deodorant it keeps me dry and feeling fresh all day long.. I highly recommend it. You can find it at walmart and is really reasonably priced
Elizabeth W.
La Vergne , TN
I love this deodorant! It's cheaper than the others and works so well. Sad my Walmart doesn't carry it.
Kimika J.
Lynwood, IL
My absolute favorite! I have a huge problem with sweaty armpits and this definitely fixed my problem. It's very affordable and also come in many amazing scents! I use this product every single day and love it. I will definitely buy it again!
Genevieve Q.
Pico Rivera
Definitely leaves you feeling dry all day. It doesn't have an over powering scent of flowers, just a really nice fresh smell that lasts all day.
Jessica A.
Chattanooga, TN
I have used a ton of different these and this one actually works! I stress sweat and this takes care of it. It's cheaper than most of the ones out there and works awesome !!!!
Kristin D.
Chalmette, LA
I go to the gym everyday a sweat like a man! This deodorant is amazing I smell wonderful when I leave. My only issue is for some reason it makes my arm pit itch.
Ariel C.
Green bay, WI
This have a beautiful fragrance to it, not overly powerful- but just enough to keep you smelling lovely. This deodorant kept me very dry all day, without a single drop of perspiration.
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
Will you make any more scents?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm looking for a clinical deodorant that is clear and dosent leave white residue? Is there any out there?