Suave Clinical Wetness Protection 24hr Anti-Perspirant + Deodorant Stick ~ Wild Cherry Blossom ~ 1.7oz (1/EA)

BY SUAVE

• I'm looking for a clinical deodorant that is clear and dosent lea...2 Answers
  • Will you make any more scents?3 Answers
Leanna C.
I hate spending the extra money on this product but it's the only kind I have found to work its better than using men's deodorants and smelling like a man... I have also found coupons every so often for it so that's is a plus.. And the smell is great
Kimika J.
Lynwood, IL
My absolute favorite! I have a huge problem with sweaty armpits and this definitely fixed my problem. It's very affordable and also come in many amazing scents! I use this product every single day and love it. I will definitely buy it again!
Natalie B.
San Diego, CA
This product is great, I have bought it multiple times. I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. It has very nice packaging. I highly recommend buying this product, it is a great product all around.
Serena F.
HARLINGEN, TX
I like suave , it's a budget deodorant it works to some extent I can't say it's amazing . For some one like me who lives in texas this suave won't cut it . You get what you pay for with this one for sure
Samantha S.
Saint Charles, MO
I love the scent. Works great. Buy it often from target. I highly recommend it ;) I use it every single day. I have one in my purse, one in my car, one in my bathroom.
Jessica A.
Chattanooga, TN
I have used a ton of different these and this one actually works! I stress sweat and this takes care of it. It's cheaper than most of the ones out there and works awesome !!!!
Ariel C.
Green bay, WI
This have a beautiful fragrance to it, not overly powerful- but just enough to keep you smelling lovely. This deodorant kept me very dry all day, without a single drop of perspiration.
Wilma O.
Oneida, KY
I love this product as well as good as the well known brand it works very well and I'm a sweater i use it daily and i hardly ever smell like sweat i recommend this to any one
Kristin D.
Chalmette, LA
I go to the gym everyday a sweat like a man! This deodorant is amazing I smell wonderful when I leave. My only issue is for some reason it makes my arm pit itch.
Niki S.
BURGETTSTOWN, PA
Not worth the money if you're a big time sweater. These don't work for me and are usually anywhere from either to twelve dollars.
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
Will you make any more scents?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm looking for a clinical deodorant that is clear and dosent leave white residue? Is there any out there?