Suave Clinical Wetness Protection 24hr Anti-Perspirant + Deodorant Stick ~ Wild Cherry Blossom ~ 1.7oz (1/EA)

BY SUAVE

Wilma O.
Wilma O.
Oneida, KY
I love this product as well as good as the well known brand it works very well and I'm a sweater i use it daily and i hardly ever smell like sweat i recommend this to any one
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Clarksville, TN
I love this deodorant. It keeps me dry and smelling fresh all day. I am glad to have found this product.
Niki S.
Niki S.
BURGETTSTOWN, PA
Not worth the money if you're a big time sweater. These don't work for me and are usually anywhere from either to twelve dollars.
Emma C.
Emma C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This deodorant works really well! My only issue with it is price point. Men's deodorant is much cheaper and it works just as well if not better.
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Green bay, WI
This have a beautiful fragrance to it, not overly powerful- but just enough to keep you smelling lovely. This deodorant kept me very dry all day, without a single drop of perspiration.
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Chalmette, LA
I go to the gym everyday a sweat like a man! This deodorant is amazing I smell wonderful when I leave. My only issue is for some reason it makes my arm pit itch.
Camila P.
Camila P.
Hollywood, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Is a good one, have a good and affordable price and a practical empaques, I like the fragrance that it have. I buy it in Walmart a few time ago. I would recommend with others.
ashley m.
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
Will you make any more scents?