Suave Clinical Wetness Protection 24hr Anti-Perspirant + Deodorant Stick ~ Wild Cherry Blossom ~ 1.7oz (1/EA)

BY SUAVE

• I'm looking for a clinical deodorant that is clear and dosent lea...2 Answers
  • Will you make any more scents?3 Answers
Emma C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This deodorant works really well! My only issue with it is price point. Men's deodorant is much cheaper and it works just as well if not better.
Genevieve Q.
Pico Rivera
Definitely leaves you feeling dry all day. It doesn't have an over powering scent of flowers, just a really nice fresh smell that lasts all day.
Niki S.
BURGETTSTOWN, PA
Not worth the money if you're a big time sweater. These don't work for me and are usually anywhere from either to twelve dollars.
Dora M.
I really wanted to like this. I really did. Unfortunately it didn't work for me. If anything it just made my sweat smell weird.
Brenda
Use regularly. Nice inexpensive product. Can be found at almost any store. Price is what makes this exceptional as a choice.
Brenda C.
I suffer with anxiety therefore I sweat a lot this product has been a life saver for me it smells great and last all day!
Trina F.
Denver, CO
Works as good as any brand, it not better... because it's significantly cheaper than the name brand products!
Jamie P.
Clarksville, TN
I love this deodorant. It keeps me dry and smelling fresh all day. I am glad to have found this product.
Elizabeth W.
La Vergne , TN
I love this deodorant! It's cheaper than the others and works so well. Sad my Walmart doesn't carry it.
Camila P.
Hollywood, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is a good one, have a good and affordable price and a practical empaques, I like the fragrance that it have. I buy it in Walmart a few time ago. I would recommend with others.
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
Will you make any more scents?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm looking for a clinical deodorant that is clear and dosent leave white residue? Is there any out there?