BY SUAVE

Our Clinical Protection PROsolid deodorants provide prescription strength wetness protection to keep you fresh all day long.

Suave® 24-Hour Protection Clinical Protection PROsolid Lavender Fresh fights odor and underarm wetness with prescription-strength protection. Relish in this captivating scent of refined, fresh lavender accentuated with delicate white flowers and a sparkle of bergamot and green tea, all fused with warm amber.

Carrie D.
Greenfield, IN
I absolutely love the smell of the Suave - Clinical Protection PROsolid Lavender Fresh Deodorant and it reminds me of being outside around fresh lavender bushes and flowers. Furthermore, there are so many advantages to the Suave - Clinical Protection PROsolid Lavender Fresh Deodrant for instance, being diagnosed with MS and Lupus it is very difficult to find a deodorant that works well with keeping me dry and not breaking my skin out due to my sensitivity to many products. However, to my surprise the Suave - Clinical Protection PROsolid Lavender Fresh Deodrant has been working well within not only keeping me dry, but not breaking my skin out. Furthermore, one of the best features of this deodrant is it does not leave your underarms feeling wet. Finally, I received this product free/complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster, however, this is 100% my own opinion provided from testing this product.
Stacie S.
I am not a huge fan of this product. There is nothing wrong with the product itself I am just not a fan of the consistency of the product. I prefer solid deodorants or the spray deodorants and this product is the soft and (for lack of a better term) damp-ish.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
This is my first time trying the clinical protection deodorant rom Suave or any brand for the matter. I enjoyed the lavender fresh scent that came from the bottle as you turn the dial and hear the clicks as the product disperses from the bottle. It glides on smooth and clear without transferring to your clothes. Don't you hate when that happens? #livebeautifully VoxBox was sent to me for my opinion complimentary from Influenster and Suave. I'm so glad they did. Customer for life!
melissa s.
Detroit, MI
At first I thought the deodorant was going to be wet but turned out to go on dry and clear, I really like that about it. The smell is great but just did not last as long as I wanted it to. Glad I got to sample this free product thanks to influenster. Now I know who to recommend this to.
Monet S.
Charlotte, NC
Scent lasts over 12 hours and trust me no need to wear perfume! I tested it for 3 days and even though the scent eventually wore off i was still fresh and not musty! Suave® Clinical Protection PROsolid Lavender Fresh
michelle s.
Hammond, IN
Not bad it smells good and it last for a fare amount of time!! I would suggest you try it.. Maybe not so much this fragrance but I would use it again
Deaven H.
Baltimore, MD
Ill start by saying that although it does smell lovely, it didnt last all day. I dont really like how you have to turn the dial to apply as you have to do it mutiple times. Ending in the product not lasting long enough. It does work well as an antiperspirant. I will stick to my regular suave deodarant though. Suave® Clinical Antiperspirant Deodorant Coconut Kiss
Lydia R.
First let me say that I received this product from @influenster just for my honest review. Let me tell you this deodorant smells bomb. It definitely reduces the wetness and keeps you protected for at least 24 hours. I highly recommend this product to everyone.
Corinna B.
Sullivan, ME
Love.love.love this stuff! I'm a waitress and a caterer and this works so well and smells so good. I got it for free from influenster to review
Catherine s.
I love how it goes on smooth but after a few hours my arm pits itch I'm not sure if it's cause I change deodorants or I'm allergic but it smells great and goes on smooth but leaves stain overall ok
Coco D.
How would this be for long distance runs?
Susan C.