BY SUAVE

Our Clinical Protection PROsolid deodorants provide prescription strength wetness protection to keep you fresh all day long.

Suave® 24-Hour Protection Clinical Protection PROsolid Lavender Fresh fights odor and underarm wetness with prescription-strength protection. Relish in this captivating scent of refined, fresh lavender accentuated with delicate white flowers and a sparkle of bergamot and green tea, all fused with warm amber.

Saby H.
United States
Love it,love the scent and i love how it works on me just love it . Make you keep your self together in all. Suave has good product
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
This is my first time trying the clinical protection deodorant rom Suave or any brand for the matter. I enjoyed the lavender fresh scent that came from the bottle as you turn the dial and hear the clicks as the product disperses from the bottle. It glides on smooth and clear without transferring to your clothes. Don't you hate when that happens? #livebeautifully VoxBox was sent to me for my opinion complimentary from Influenster and Suave. I'm so glad they did. Customer for life!
Carrie D.
Greenfield, IN
I absolutely love the smell of the Suave - Clinical Protection PROsolid Lavender Fresh Deodorant and it reminds me of being outside around fresh lavender bushes and flowers. Furthermore, there are so many advantages to the Suave - Clinical Protection PROsolid Lavender Fresh Deodrant for instance, being diagnosed with MS and Lupus it is very difficult to find a deodorant that works well with keeping me dry and not breaking my skin out due to my sensitivity to many products. However, to my surprise the Suave - Clinical Protection PROsolid Lavender Fresh Deodrant has been working well within not only keeping me dry, but not breaking my skin out. Furthermore, one of the best features of this deodrant is it does not leave your underarms feeling wet. Finally, I received this product free/complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster, however, this is 100% my own opinion provided from testing this product.
Camillia B.
Painesville, OH
I received this deodorant as part of Influenster's Suave campaign. I work out and sweat a lot. This deodorant was amazing because it kept me smelling fresh throughout the entire day! I also didn't have to worry about the pit stains in my shirts that I would normally get with other deodorants!
LEAR48055 DAYANA L.
PRINCIPALMENTE, ESTE PRODUCTO HA SIDO UNA SUAVIDAD Y FRESCURA PARA MI PIEL, PROTEGE DE LA IRRITACIÓN Y ME HA ENCANTADO SU CALIDAD COMO MUJER LO RECOMENDARÍA.. SU OLOR NATURAL ES MI FAVORITA LAVANDA FRESCA Y CON UN TOQUE DE TE VERDE NO HE TENIDO PROBLEMAS Y MI MAYOR PROPÓSITO ES QUE MIS AMIGAS LAS PRUEBEN
Monet S.
Charlotte, NC
Scent lasts over 12 hours and trust me no need to wear perfume! I tested it for 3 days and even though the scent eventually wore off i was still fresh and not musty! Suave® Clinical Protection PROsolid Lavender Fresh
Danielle S.
I love the way this deodorant smells and the way it feels. I make me feel very fresh and keeps me dry. I would recommend this to my friends.
Sarah G.
Winchester, VA
I got this as a complimentary gift from Influesnter and test and review, and I am happy that I did because I tend to sweat  a lot and this product worked really well for me. I was able to use this product one time in the morning and not have to reapply all day. It smells good and I will be purchasing again.
Precious T.
Jacksonville, FL
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I can honestly say this product smells great. I was very nervous about the scent being to strong and might break me out because I normally wear powder fresh scents because my skin is sensitive. Good thing for me i did not breakout and the scent was not to strong at all. My other concern was that the deodorant was going to have me sweaty but it worked just as well as my dove deodorant. I think they should create the spray on brand!
Fabiola H.
Port St Lucie, FL
I really like this deodorant, one of the best I had try so far. Very gently, i usually develop allergies to this products but this one actually helps me to improve my skin. Very satisfied with the quality and price
Coco D.
How would this be for long distance runs?
Susan C.