BY SUAVE

Our Clinical Protection PROsolid deodorants provide prescription strength wetness protection to keep you fresh all day long.

Suave® 24-Hour Protection Clinical Protection PROsolid Lavender Fresh fights odor and underarm wetness with prescription-strength protection. Relish in this captivating scent of refined, fresh lavender accentuated with delicate white flowers and a sparkle of bergamot and green tea, all fused with warm amber.

Liz G.
Williamsport
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells amazing and keeps sweat away all day. Glides on an dries clear with no deodorant stains. Love this deodorant. I buy it everytime I run out.
Danielle S.
I love the way this deodorant smells and the way it feels. I make me feel very fresh and keeps me dry. I would recommend this to my friends.
Carissa C.
Mandeville, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Really great and the price is awesome too. I didn't think it would be as good as the more expensive Brands but it definitely works just as well
Corinna B.
Sullivan, ME
Love.love.love this stuff! I'm a waitress and a caterer and this works so well and smells so good. I got it for free from influenster to review
Abbie S.
Gaffney, SC
Purchased at: Dollar General
Best over the counter clinical strength deodorant I have found. Secret and Dove didn’t work well for me, but Suave is great and cheaper!
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
I love any and ALL suave products! This brand is so affordable and everything smells great!! I recommend all the products they sell! :)
Priscilla B.
Mcallen, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Clinical suave is the only deodorant that has worked for me so far. I have to constantly change but I'm happy with this product so far!
Gwendolyn G.
Spindale, NC
This stuff is the bees knees. It works all day and even overnight. It smells great and keeps you dry. You must try this.
Nolmarie S.
Orlando, FL
The smell it's good, but I don't use alluminium it's horrible for your body and it's the most cancerous so I don't liked.
Melissa G.
Kingman, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this deoderant So much. If you perspire a lot this is what you need. I apply it after my shower right before bed
Coco D.
How would this be for long distance runs?
Susan C.