BY SUAVE

Our Clinical Protection PROsolid deodorants provide prescription strength wetness protection to keep you fresh all day long.

Suave® 24-Hour Protection Clinical Protection PROsolid Lavender Fresh fights odor and underarm wetness with prescription-strength protection. Relish in this captivating scent of refined, fresh lavender accentuated with delicate white flowers and a sparkle of bergamot and green tea, all fused with warm amber.

michelle s.
Hammond, IN
Not bad it smells good and it last for a fare amount of time!! I would suggest you try it.. Maybe not so much this fragrance but I would use it again
Danielle S.
I love the way this deodorant smells and the way it feels. I make me feel very fresh and keeps me dry. I would recommend this to my friends.
Corinna B.
Sullivan, ME
Love.love.love this stuff! I'm a waitress and a caterer and this works so well and smells so good. I got it for free from influenster to review
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
I love any and ALL suave products! This brand is so affordable and everything smells great!! I recommend all the products they sell! :)
Nolmarie S.
Orlando, FL
The smell it's good, but I don't use alluminium it's horrible for your body and it's the most cancerous so I don't liked.
Gwendolyn G.
Spindale, NC
This stuff is the bees knees. It works all day and even overnight. It smells great and keeps you dry. You must try this.
Dareen K.
Grand Prairie, TX
Smells great, long lasting and keeps me dry all day. I will definitely recommend it to others. It met my expectations
Jennifer B.
This makes me fresh all day and smells really nice!!! It does what it says it will do and them some!!!! I'm sold!!!
Shonda S.
Worth, IL
I would give 0 Stars if possible. The smell is extremely strong. It did keep my dry but the smell was too much.
Coco D.
How would this be for long distance runs?
Susan C.