BY SUAVE

Our Clinical Protection PROsolid deodorants provide prescription strength wetness protection to keep you fresh all day long.

Suave® 24-Hour Protection Clinical Protection PROsolid Lavender Fresh fights odor and underarm wetness with prescription-strength protection. Relish in this captivating scent of refined, fresh lavender accentuated with delicate white flowers and a sparkle of bergamot and green tea, all fused with warm amber.

Tangeia S.
Belleville, IL
Product is great! Holds up under pressure. Wore it during day to day activities and during workouts ! This deodorant kept me dry and lavender fresh. The smell is very pleasing without being overbearing.
Sophia S.
Plainfield, IL
I wasn't too impressed with this product only because of the twist part. it's at a great price point however I feel like the design of it could be better. the scent is amazing though.
Denise W.
Omg I love the smell. I received this compliments of influenster for my honest opinion. I love the way it keeps me dry all day. Fancy packaging which I love. Keep up the good work
Megan K.
This feels really weird lol. It goes on wet but dries, dry. It doesn't really keep you dry throughout the day. The smell is good. I love that part, but it didn't meet my expectations.
Melissa C.
Oh my goodness, the stink that comes off of this product! It is literally the worst smelling deodorant I have ever smelled. It smells like horrible old lady perfume. Whats worse is that I found it to be very ineffective and didn't work at all.
Lucy W.
Oak Lawn, IL
First time using clinical strength deodorant that I can recall and I gatta say it wasn't scary at all, I thought it would be overly smelly or messy but it really keeps you dry all day and smells legit.
Precious T.
Jacksonville, FL
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I can honestly say this product smells great. I was very nervous about the scent being to strong and might break me out because I normally wear powder fresh scents because my skin is sensitive. Good thing for me i did not breakout and the scent was not to strong at all. My other concern was that the deodorant was going to have me sweaty but it worked just as well as my dove deodorant. I think they should create the spray on brand!
Danielle M.
Lansing, IL
The fragrance was great! I love the gentle smell it gives and I put it to use this warm weekend and it passed the test. I danced all night Saturday and was still smelling great when I got home. This is for anyone that lives an active life and wants a twist on the smell. Sometimes I get sick of baby powder fragrance so this lavender fresh was a must needed mix to my normal products. #Free #Influenster #VoxBox
Deaven H.
Baltimore, MD
Ill start by saying that although it does smell lovely, it didnt last all day. I dont really like how you have to turn the dial to apply as you have to do it mutiple times. Ending in the product not lasting long enough. It does work well as an antiperspirant. I will stick to my regular suave deodarant though. Suave® Clinical Antiperspirant Deodorant Coconut Kiss
melissa s.
Detroit, MI
At first I thought the deodorant was going to be wet but turned out to go on dry and clear, I really like that about it. The smell is great but just did not last as long as I wanted it to. Glad I got to sample this free product thanks to influenster. Now I know who to recommend this to.
Coco D.
How would this be for long distance runs?
Susan C.