BY SUAVE

Our Clinical Protection PROsolid deodorants provide prescription strength wetness protection to keep you fresh all day long.

Suave® 24-Hour Protection Clinical Protection PROsolid Lavender Fresh fights odor and underarm wetness with prescription-strength protection. Relish in this captivating scent of refined, fresh lavender accentuated with delicate white flowers and a sparkle of bergamot and green tea, all fused with warm amber.

Rachelle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Good dryness with fresh smell. Sometimes shows on dark clothing which is frustrating. I like how the scent masks all body order and the product seems to last a long time. I would buy this product after receiving this as a complimentary product for testing purposes.
Jennifer C.
Chicago , IL
Suave clinical protection is great. It really is long lasting, I've used it before work and before bed because I sweat at night. It works better than some other deodorants that I have used. I would recommend it to others and purchase it for myself. Thanx Influenster
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
1,424 reviews
i got a sample of this in a beauty box and i adore trying new ones. it is always fun and i love the scent of this one. it does not lasts me all day but it does smell pretty nice so that's good at least. maybe i sweat too much but this will not cover me all day
Desiree M.
Murfreesboro, TN
I absolutely love this deodorant!! I'm a full-time student with a full-time job bartending so one can imagine how busy/sweaty I get! This deodorant keeps me dry and it smells so good!! I will definitely be using this from now on! My others are in the trash! Thanks, Influenster!
Melanie S.
This deodorant not only works well as an antiperspirant due to its high percentage, but the scent is not bad either.  I don't know about 24-hour protection but for a clinical strength deodorant, it is not bad at all and is long lasting. I'd give it an A.
Khadijah D.
Cincinnati, OH
A really great deodorant that does what it's supposed to do it has a very lovely lavender smell my favorite it it last me up to two days I highly recommend this product
I received this product completely free for testing purposes from influencers
Phylicia M.
The deodorant itself is pretty good quality but I'm not a fan of th scent. In my opinion it doesn't mix well with sweat. I may try this again but in a different scent, maybe like cotton or unscented. But would definitely give it another try.
Quiana H.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this deodorant as part of Influenster's Suave campaign. I wasn't a huge fan of the fragrance. I have strong allergies and I put a little too much on the first time. But it worked great the next day, when I applied less.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I usually do not like lavender in any form, whatsoever, but the lavender in this deodorant is so soft and subtle. Plus, when I start to get warm, it releases a nice lavender scent and keeps me dry. One of my new favorite deodorants.
Rachel K.
Charlotte, NC
I have used suave deodorant before and was never impressed so I was excited to try the clinical strength version. Not a huge fan of the lavender smell but I did think this deodorant worked better than the other suave I have tried.
Coco D.
How would this be for long distance runs?
Susan C.