BY SUAVE

Our Clinical Protection PROsolid deodorants provide prescription strength wetness protection to keep you fresh all day long.

Suave® 24-Hour Protection Clinical Protection PROsolid Lavender Fresh fights odor and underarm wetness with prescription-strength protection. Relish in this captivating scent of refined, fresh lavender accentuated with delicate white flowers and a sparkle of bergamot and green tea, all fused with warm amber.

Ruth E.
I received this complementary sample from Influenster. I like that this deodorant smells great. I can't wear strong antiperspirant as my lymph nodes (glands under my arm pit) swell up. I tried this deodorant and I haven't had any reactions to it, which is great. It my case it has lasted all day long and I didn't have to overload with pit with deodorant to get results.
Jahmela S.
Brooklyn, NY
I recently tried out this Suave clinical strength deodorant complimentarty from Influenster and Suave. After several days of use, I find it works well not only for myself but my pre teen daughters. I use it before athletic training and managed to still smell fresh aftewards. I will continue to use and buy. Overall the only thing I disliked is the portion is too small...but great deodorant
Stacie S.
I am not a huge fan of this product. There is nothing wrong with the product itself I am just not a fan of the consistency of the product. I prefer solid deodorants or the spray deodorants and this product is the soft and (for lack of a better term) damp-ish.
Lydia R.
First let me say that I received this product from @influenster just for my honest review. Let me tell you this deodorant smells bomb. It definitely reduces the wetness and keeps you protected for at least 24 hours. I highly recommend this product to everyone.
Jennifer L.
Vass, NC
I received the Suave Clinical Protection deodorant complimentary from Influenster to review and I'm in love! I am slightly obsessed with Deodorant and I really love this one. This made me feel clean and did not leAve my underarms sticky or it did not leave a residue on my clothes which is a major plus. I thought that the product also smelt really good!
Sarah G.
Winchester, VA
I got this as a complimentary gift from Influesnter and test and review, and I am happy that I did because I tend to sweat  a lot and this product worked really well for me. I was able to use this product one time in the morning and not have to reapply all day. It smells good and I will be purchasing again.
LEAR48055 dayana l.
PRINCIPALMENTE, ESTE PRODUCTO HA SIDO UNA SUAVIDAD Y FRESCURA PARA MI PIEL, PROTEGE DE LA IRRITACIÓN Y ME HA ENCANTADO SU CALIDAD COMO MUJER LO RECOMENDARÍA.. SU OLOR NATURAL ES MI FAVORITA LAVANDA FRESCA Y CON UN TOQUE DE TE VERDE NO HE TENIDO PROBLEMAS Y MI MAYOR PROPÓSITO ES QUE MIS AMIGAS LAS PRUEBEN
Elissa M.
Saint Louis, MO
Love the smell! I always use clinical deodorant since it works the best. I can't say that this product sticks out more than others. As soon as I put it on, I feel like I'm already sweating. Hasn't really stopped the sweating. Would prefer other brand over this one. I received this product free for testing purposes.
Camillia B.
Painesville, OH
I received this deodorant as part of Influenster's Suave campaign. I work out and sweat a lot. This deodorant was amazing because it kept me smelling fresh throughout the entire day! I also didn't have to worry about the pit stains in my shirts that I would normally get with other deodorants!
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
I loved this deodorant. I work in a nursing home and I'm constantly walking so I sweat so much, this stopped the sweating and did not wear off the entire 12 hour shift. I usually don't like deodorants that aren't solid but this one dried up quick so no icky moist feeling under my arms.
Coco D.
How would this be for long distance runs?
Susan C.