BY SUAVE

Our Clinical Protection PROsolid deodorants provide prescription strength wetness protection to keep you fresh all day long.

Suave® 24-Hour Protection Clinical Protection PROsolid Lavender Fresh fights odor and underarm wetness with prescription-strength protection. Relish in this captivating scent of refined, fresh lavender accentuated with delicate white flowers and a sparkle of bergamot and green tea, all fused with warm amber.

A N.
Miami
Purchased at: Walgreens
I only buy Suave deodorants, I usually grab the original one but one time I decided to get the lavender fresh and I really like it, it really smells like lavender. I will definitely recommend because is affordable and it really protects you from sweating, leaving you fresh and comfortable for a long period of time .
Corinna M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not a fan of lavender so I will not ever use this product if you like lavender than it will be perfect for you.
Kristin R.
Colorado Springs
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to constantly be worried about pit stains or stress sweat but not with clinical strength. It’s a godsend.
Karina P.
Purchased at: Walmart
The deodorant works good in preventing sweat but the scent of BO is still there after a few hours. But this mostly happens during the hotter months of the year. I would recommend if you know your BO isn’t too much of a problem
Suzanne E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Holds up to the gym. I am a sweaty nasty mess after an hour and a half of lifting weights, but my pits don't smell.
Saby H.
Honduras
Love it,love the scent and i love how it works on me just love it . Make you keep your self together in all. Suave has good product
Coco D.
How would this be for long distance runs?
Susan C.