BY SUAVE

Our Clinical Protection PROsolid deodorants provide prescription strength wetness protection to keep you fresh all day long.

Suave® 24-Hour Protection Clinical Protection PROsolid Lavender Fresh fights odor and underarm wetness with prescription-strength protection. Relish in this captivating scent of refined, fresh lavender accentuated with delicate white flowers and a sparkle of bergamot and green tea, all fused with warm amber.

Dareen K.
Grand Prairie, TX
Smells great, long lasting and keeps me dry all day. I will definitely recommend it to others. It met my expectations
Taylor R.
Allen, TX
My trusty go to product. I know it lasts really good throughout the day and doesn’t budge. Smells so so so wonderful.
Jennifer B.
This makes me fresh all day and smells really nice!!! It does what it says it will do and them some!!!! I'm sold!!!
amber t.
Galt, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this deodorant. I used to have problems with others not being long lasting. But this one has been amazing.
Lindsay H.
Madison, WI
Purchased at: Target
Clinical protection deodorants are amazing and this one did not disappoint! I love the lavender smell as well.
Shonda S.
Worth, IL
I would give 0 Stars if possible. The smell is extremely strong. It did keep my dry but the smell was too much.
Destiny M.
tacoma
Worked really well for me and it smelled good. I love the smell of lavender so this was a good one to have.
Summer P.
Jeffrey , WV
Purchased at: Walmart
This deodorant is a life saver for me. I sweat more than normal and it keeps me smelling good all day long.
Breean M.
It’s the best deodorant that I have ever used. It works all day and doesn’t leave marks on my clothes.
Brea H.
I did not like the strong smell of this at all and couldn’t use it. Wouldn’t recommend.
Coco D.
How would this be for long distance runs?
Susan C.