Denisha D.
For starters I loved the scent of this deodorant. I also like to use deodorants that are natural but since the weather is heating up I need a more powerful method. I enjoyed this product until it was shower time! I felt a residue that wouldn't budge even when I tried different soaps to wash it off. I was annoyed because no product should be that intense to remove! I mean I get it, 24 hour protection but it should be removable no matter what.
I received this in the suave voxbox free from Influenster to review.