BY SUAVE

Our Clinical Protection PROsolid deodorants provide prescription strength wetness protection to keep you fresh all day long.

Suave® 24-Hour Protection Clinical Protection PROsolid Lavender Fresh fights odor and underarm wetness with prescription-strength protection. Relish in this captivating scent of refined, fresh lavender accentuated with delicate white flowers and a sparkle of bergamot and green tea, all fused with warm amber.

Lyndley H.
Works well enough, except secret tests itsvproducts on animals still in this day and age. Even tho i have a excessive sweat program i refuse to support a brand that harms innocent lives. No matter how decent the wetness ptotection is.
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
I’ve never really been a huge fan of suave — that said, over the past 5 or so years they have really stepped up their game in a major way! This deodorant is one of those ways! It last as long as my dove deodorant and cheaper too.
Carrie D.
Greenfield, IN
I absolutely love the smell of the Suave - Clinical Protection PROsolid Lavender Fresh Deodorant and it reminds me of being outside around fresh lavender bushes and flowers. Furthermore, there are so many advantages to the Suave - Clinical Protection PROsolid Lavender Fresh Deodrant for instance, being diagnosed with MS and Lupus it is very difficult to find a deodorant that works well with keeping me dry and not breaking my skin out due to my sensitivity to many products. However, to my surprise the Suave - Clinical Protection PROsolid Lavender Fresh Deodrant has been working well within not only keeping me dry, but not breaking my skin out. Furthermore, one of the best features of this deodrant is it does not leave your underarms feeling wet. Finally, I received this product free/complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster, however, this is 100% my own opinion provided from testing this product.
Jessica M.
Erie, CO
I received this deodorant as part of Influenster's Suave campaign. I was hesitant to try it, since I've been with my current brand for as long as I can remember, but I gave it a try because I do love the smell of lavender. First, I was disappointed that it was a twist up deodorant. I prefer solids as I feel that I get better coverage from it. The smell was nice, and I didn't have any wetness or odor problems, but I'm generally not very smelly (I've forgotten deodorant on occasion and I don't smell by the end of the day). I'll finish this stick of it, but I won't be buying it again - not because it was horrible, but because it didn't offer me enough to make me switch.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
This is my first time trying the clinical protection deodorant rom Suave or any brand for the matter. I enjoyed the lavender fresh scent that came from the bottle as you turn the dial and hear the clicks as the product disperses from the bottle. It glides on smooth and clear without transferring to your clothes. Don't you hate when that happens? #livebeautifully VoxBox was sent to me for my opinion complimentary from Influenster and Suave. I'm so glad they did. Customer for life!
Tiffany L.
For starters, the scent of this deodorant is wonderful! Not too overpowering and a wonderfully light lavender. While the product is effective, I tend to be a fan of solid deodorants. As a product for testing purposes, I enjoy it and will keep it in my gym bag for daily use. However, I don't know if this will be my go-to deodorant in the future. If you like this style of deodorant, this is wonderful! The coverage is good, it lasts a very long time, it is smooth on the skin, has a great scent - it just isn't for my personal every day use. I did receive this complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Danielle W.
I like the scent of this deodorant and was hopeful it would meet my needs because it is considered "clinical protection" however, it didn't. I'm used to clinical protection deodorants keeping me dry and not smelling musky throughout the day. This one kept me dry, but the long lasting defense of odor was lacking after just a few hours into my day. Also the twist up method of the dispenser makes getting product out more difficult and it comes out of only so many holes each time so it applies unevenly. I will be switching back to a clinical deodorant that has worked well for me.
Sarah C.
I received this product free from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes.Let me start by saying this product smells great! I like that aspect of it. It's not too overwhelming and it left me smelling fresh for all day. However, as for keeping me dry, it didn't work too well for me. I even tried applying it in the morning as well as at night and it still didn't really work for me. I usually have to use clinical deodorants to keep me dry so I was excited to try one that I had yet to try. While I'm kind of disappointed, this isn't a problem I've just had with this deodorant - I have had this problem with other clinical brands as well.
Denisha D.
For starters I loved the scent of this deodorant. I also like to use deodorants that are natural but since the weather is heating up I need a more powerful method. I enjoyed this product until it was shower time! I felt a residue that wouldn't budge even when I tried different soaps to wash it off. I was annoyed because no product should be that intense to remove! I mean I get it, 24 hour protection but it should be removable no matter what.
I received this in the suave voxbox free from Influenster to review.
Precious T.
Jacksonville, FL
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I can honestly say this product smells great. I was very nervous about the scent being to strong and might break me out because I normally wear powder fresh scents because my skin is sensitive. Good thing for me i did not breakout and the scent was not to strong at all. My other concern was that the deodorant was going to have me sweaty but it worked just as well as my dove deodorant. I think they should create the spray on brand!
Coco D.
How would this be for long distance runs?
Susan C.