BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave 24-Hour Protection Clinical Protection fights odor and underarm wetness with prescription strength protection. The antiperspirant helps to reduce wetness from sweating, while the pleasant powder scent fights odor without being overpowering. Because the effects can last for up to 24 hours, this deodorant can be applied at night or in the morning and will last through the whole day.

Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
I have seating issues so I have been using clinical Strength deodorant. This suave clinical antiperspirant deodorant powder fresh worked great. I applied at night just like it says too. The thing is though is that I used it in a cool month when I wasnt hot or sweating much so I am not sure how this be stand up in the summer. So far its good. I love the mild powder scent.
Krystalynn P.
Lubbock, TX
I went on a vacation to Oregon. While there, even after I had used my regular deodorant I smelled like onion. My aunt recommended to me this clinical protection deodorant. I won't go back.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
This deodorant has a solid packaging, smells nice, goes on creamy and dries (almost) like a powder. The claim is 24-hour protection and I just don't think it lives up to that. It is an inexpensive deodorant as far as clinical strengths go. I purchased this deodorant from a dollar store (Dollar General). If it worked like the package states, I'd give it 4-stars, simply because I would rather a more powdery finish. Since it does not work as well as the package claims, I'm giving it 2 stars. I bought a cheaper brand that worked better and was not clinical strength to replace it, so I would not purchase this again or recommend it. It actually left me with a rash.
Heidi H.
Norwalk, CA
I am a true believer and user of Suave products for years. Suave Clinical Antiperspirant Deodorant Powder Fresh has a soft fresh powdery secent. It goes on a little wet but then dryies after a few minutes after application. The promised Odor protection gets a 10/10 from me. Also, not once during the day did I notice any unpleasant odor of b.o. It went on smooth and the scent lasted all day.
Felecia P.
Jewett
I  used to   only buy  secret. Now  I   buy suave  because  it  is  just  as  good.  It last all day, very effective.  I use  it  everyday.  I  live  in  Texas  where the  weather  is  very  hot.  It is  affordable, not  expensive  at all.  I  would  recommend  it  to  others.  I  will  buy it   again.
Miranda💋 R.
The suave clinical protection powder fresh 24 hours solid deodorant is a little pricey but you won't regret it, it is worth its money. You can buy it at Walmart, Walgreens, and CVS. I use this product everyday. The satisfaction is when you don't show sweat marks underneath your armpits.
Arlene D.
El Paso, TX
This is probably one of the only deodorants I swear by. I purchased it in a bundle at my local SAMS. I use it daily and it protects me from leaking through my shirts with sweat. I would recommend this product if u are a heavy sweat-er.
Michelle B.
This is my go to deodorant. It doesn't smell strong. I bought mine in Target. I use it every day sometimes twice a day. It is easy to use and it's not messy. I am completely satisfied with this deodorant.
Audrey K.
The minus 1 star is the expense. I buy it on sale when I can, but if I can't, I don't buy it because I don't mind sweating. The scent and effectiveness were on par though
MaryAnn K.
This product works so well. I live in Las Vegas, it gets HOT here, muggy too. This deodorant works so well, doesn't stain your clothes and rarely balls up.