BY SUAVE

Suave® 24-Hour Protection Clinical Protection PROsolid fights odor and underarm wetness with prescription strength protection. Prescription Strength Wetness Protection. Dermatologist Tested. 24 hour PROsolid™. Who is Suave Clinical Protection for? Anyone who is looking for extra wetness protection. Questions? Mfg. in Canada with US materials. see more...

• Suave Clinical Protection Antiperspirant & Deodorant 24hour ProSo...1 Answers
  • Does this product work?4 Answers
Suave Clinical Protection Antiperspirant & Deodorant 24hour ProSolid
  • "none of the regular deodorants seemed to get me through the day so glad i decided to try a clinical strength one! " in 2 reviews
  • "Love how long this lasts and smells great also." in 1 review
Lisa M.
I'm not gonna lie, I'm a sweater. The humidity where I live is insane. I've tried ALL kinds of deodorant, I even went to the doctor and he prescribed some deodorant but nothing will do it for me except for this! I love this stuff I apply it before bed and when I get out of the shower in the morning and I seriously don't sweat at all. Plus it smells amazing. If they ever discontinued this I have no idea what I would do.
Italy M.
Alexandria, VA
This is the only deodorant that works for me, with any other that isn't an antiperspirant I smell right away. I bought it because it was so affordable compared to all the other clinical protection anti perspirants, its a great product and i do recommend it.
Tamara R.
Cape Coral, FL
I was very disappointed in this deodorant. It has a very nice sent at the start when it is applied but as the day continues the smell wears off and I could smell BO. I was looking for something to help me all day and regular deodorant was more effective.
Bita S.
This works insanely well. Keeps you dry and smelling fresh all day long! It's definitely my go to now. Can't even compare it to other brands. Most effective deodorant I've tried.
Guadalupe L.
Houston
Smells absolutely amazing and lasted me all day while out on a very hot day in Vegas - which proved a lot due to how high the weather can get out there. Can be a little pricey compared to other deodorants but so worth it! Would def. buy again!
Stephanie A.
Sugar Notch
I'm fairly new to this product but what I can say about it is I love the smell and I love smelling the smell because then it reminds me that I smell fresh. I think I may try it again I have tried it about 3 or 4 times and when I say three or four times that means the full product until it's gone. I would love to see more coupons targeted towards this although the price is very reasonable. And would love to see it in more big box stores
Jessie K.
Sure did want this to work, even spent a pretty penny for it. I rank this as second best to another 'D' brand that just personally works better for me. While it did work half the day where as some others did not work at all, the price for value was not there for me specifically.
July A.
During pregnancy hormonal changes increase underarm odor to a point that no regular deodorant can help; no matter how expensive they are. I have found that this clinical protection deodorant works amazing. I will continue using it even after pregnancy. I truly recommend it.
Elvira B.
I tried it out to see if it worked as well as some of the more pricey clinical antiperspirant. It didn't. For the price you get what you paid for. Not very good quality. Didn't protect very well. Had to reapply half way through the day.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Not my favorite clinical strength anti-perspirant, I do not feel it works as well as it claims. I purchased this product from walmart and it was very affordable.
Laurie S.
Oshkosh, WI
Does this product work?
Suave Clinical Protection Antiperspirant & Deodorant 24hour ProSolid have Any of you all tried this deodorant and if you have do you recommend it? Thank you please let me know