BY SUAVE

NEW 24 Hour ProSolid Fights Sweat Like the Leading Brand 2 Prescription Strength Wetness Protection 3 24 Hour Protection 4 Dermatologist Tested Who is Suave Clinical Protection For?br Anyone who is looking for extra wetness protection. see more...

Marla S.
Rainbow city , AL
I think this has a good value price for the product. I really like this deodorant. I usually buy men deodorant because I'm well aware of the disparity between man and women deodorant and the marketing they use to promote them. However, i bought the travel size deodorant of this brand for a trip and I really loved it. It didn't have any perfume which was great and it kept my dry when everybody else was sweating. I'm sticking to this deodorant from now on!
Morgan G.
Triangle, VA
Yes! I love this deodorant! It glides on smooth and definitely is long lasting! Just having this product on makes me feel more confident and reassured that I won't smell or have noticeable sweat stains!
Oneida R.
This is the best deodorant ever. I have literally bought it since I was in my teens and it definitely lasts all day and thats what I love about it. I can be outside, running, doing errands and I know that I will always stay smelling clean and fresh with this product.
Cassandra  J.
This is very good product for woman who sweat more than normal I purchased this at the beginning of my pregnancy and I love it! It's the summer and the last thing anyone wants to feel like is like they stink and with this you definitely don't get that feeling
Lisa L.
Midlothian, VA
I have been using Secret Clinical Strength since it first came out, so I was excited to see this one. It still works fantastic, however, I did not care for the scent. I will definitely purchase Secret Clinical Strength again, just not in this scent.
Nicole H.
Great product!!!! Lots of deodorant makes me break out and hurts my under arms. This stuff helps the sweat and the smell stays! It's effective! I would definitely recommend to others, especially if you have sensitive skin!
Emily L.
Peoria, AZ
This is by far my favorite deodorant. I need heavy duty stuff and this did the trick. It's super effective and even helped with my sweat. I got this at walmart. I would recommend to anyone who needs more heavy duty help
Jill R.
Chattanooga, TN
Great working ,great smelling ,long lasting deodorant for those of use who sweat a bit more than others. It's so affordable compared to other brands. Seriously works for 24 hours. A must buy for me. Love this product.
Elizabeth E.
Iowa Park, TX
I like this stuff. It does help me cut down on perspiration. It is cheap though, so I find myself using an entire bottle within two weeks of applying it once every 48 hours. I don't care for some of the scents.
Brittany B.
Kernersville, NC
I love the Suave clinical strength deodorant. It works so well and I stay smelling and feeling fresh all day. Also it's cheaper than other clinical deodorant brands.