BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Clinical Protection Coconut Kiss Antiperspirant Deodorant for women fights odor and underarm wetness with prescription-strength clinical protection. Offering 24-hour, lasting protection you can count on, Suave PROsolid clinical strength deodorant has the staying power you need to feel fresh, beautiful, and confident no matter what the day brings.

Buy on Walmart*
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I tried Suave Clinical Antiperspirant Deodorant Coconut Kiss. I applied it in the morning following my shower. The smell is light and pleasant, without being overwhelming. It dissipated as soon as the deodorant product dried, allowing me to wear perfume or body spray as I usually would, no clashing of scents. The deodorant itself went on easily, absorbed into my skin quickly and left no film or residue, even on my clothing. Although the temperature was not overly hot when I tried this out, it lasted through cooking dinner over a hot stove and a workout. I woke up just as fresh as I was when I applied it, hopped in the shower and started my routine all over again. Overall, I would recommend this product to family and friends if traditional antiperspirants were not working well.
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
I have really bad anxiety sweat stress and this really works for me, I tried other brands but this one is the only one that has worked and still continues to work. It's not expensive I just wish it was a little bigger only lasts a couple of weeks. I put it on everyday but I really love this deodorant! Highly recommend if you sweat bad or have little nervous sweats like me.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
I love this coconut kiss 24 hr pro solid. It keeps sweat at bay. It’s cheaper in price than other leading brands, but works as well; if not better. I recommend this deodorant & antiperspirant.
Mikaela &.
West Jordan , UT
I’ve been using this for about 3-4 months now and I’ve really enjoyed it. I’ve used a couple different scents and I prefer the coconut one. You use this a little different than a traditional deodorant. You put this in at night instead of in the morning. Although I often times do both.
Brittany S.
Sevierville
This deodorant definitely gets the job done. It keeps the sweat to a minimum. It smells great and usually lasts all throughout the day. I wouldn't say it's a 5 star product, but it is the best deodorant I've used thus far.
Riri M.
Hope Mills, NC
My absolute favorite for the summer time!! Its so hot and humid here in the south and this is my go to for our summers. Its so smooth and smells incredible too. Works great and feels nice on the skin. Doesn't break me out.
Sara F.
Forsyth
I am starting to sweat more now that I’m aging. Especially at night in my sleep. This deodorant works so much better than regular! I wish I had switched when it first came out!Suave® Clinical Antiperspirant Deodorant Coconut Kiss
Rebeca T.
miami, FL
I love Suave's deodorants, I love how long lasting they are and they definitely keep me dry all day. I love all things that smells like coconut so this is one of my favorites. The only con I see is that being a prosolid deodorant it can leave residue on my skin. Other than that I totally recommend it, specially if you have sweat issues as myself.
Danielle B.
Warwick, RI
Keeps me fresh and smelling good all day!! Not a strong scent at all! Definitely keeps my under arms dry. Have been using this product since it came out and I’ve never had an issue!
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
For everyday use, without major activity, this worked better for me than normal deodorant. But; if you are going to be sweating i prefer to use a better brand.

This is only $4.97 at Walmart so it's great for daily use/protection. It smells good too, but I wish they made it in an actual solid!