BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Clinical Protection Coconut Kiss Antiperspirant Deodorant for women fights odor and underarm wetness with prescription-strength clinical protection. Offering 24-hour, lasting protection you can count on, Suave PROsolid clinical strength deodorant has the staying power you need to feel fresh, beautiful, and confident no matter what the day brings.

Buy on Amazon
Brittany R.
Bangor, ME
Come summer time, when it’s a little warm, and you feel like you need a little extra coverage - this is perfect. I love the scent of this and the Sunshine one, they smell pretty similar. It keeps me dry and smelling fresh all day long. The only downside, like all of the other clinical strength deodorant I’ve tried, it’s WHITE. I typically purchase clear, because it doesn’t rub off on my clothing, but it’s a sacrifice I take for this!
Sophia A.
New York , NY
I love this coconut kiss 24 hr pro solid. It keeps sweat at bay. It’s cheaper in price than other leading brands, but works as well; if not better. I recommend this deodorant & antiperspirant.
Jennifer B.
Acworth, GA
Oh my gosh, I can’t say enough about this antiperspirant. First, I love all things coconut scented. I feel like I’m at the beach. But what really matters is if a deodorant will keep me smelling fresh and dry. This does! And it will last the entire day. I went back to Secret because it was on sale. Big mistake. This stuff is the best!
Jasmine W.
Auburn, AL
I originally bought this because I’m obsessed with coconut & this was literally the only coconut deodorant I could find. It’s not a very beachy, coconut smell more of a floral but not overpowering. Also, I’m not a sweaty person, but with this I NEVER sweat. I’ve repurchase multiple times!
Jennifer J.
Jacksonville , FL
I have a sweating problem & this is the ONLY deodorant that keeps that from happening ! I just hate how hard it is to find because the only place I’ve been able to find it recently is family dollar & I don’t have one close by unfortunately
Riri M.
Hope Mills, NC
My absolute favorite for the summer time!! Its so hot and humid here in the south and this is my go to for our summers. Its so smooth and smells incredible too. Works great and feels nice on the skin. Doesn't break me out.
Sara F.
Forsyth
I am starting to sweat more now that I’m aging. Especially at night in my sleep. This deodorant works so much better than regular! I wish I had switched when it first came out!Suave® Clinical Antiperspirant Deodorant Coconut Kiss
Kade P.
United states
Both my husband and I use this. He prefers it over mens deodorant because it actually works and doesnt dry his pits out. He works outside on gas pumps so he needs strong protection!
Rebeca T.
miami, FL
I love Suave's deodorants, I love how long lasting they are and they definitely keep me dry all day. I love all things that smells like coconut so this is one of my favorites. The only con I see is that being a prosolid deodorant it can leave residue on my skin. Other than that I totally recommend it, specially if you have sweat issues as myself.
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
I have really bad anxiety sweat stress and this really works for me, I tried other brands but this one is the only one that has worked and still continues to work. It's not expensive I just wish it was a little bigger only lasts a couple of weeks. I put it on everyday but I really love this deodorant! Highly recommend if you sweat bad or have little nervous sweats like me.